• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fairview results

sled_guy

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2001
Riverton, Utah
I'll start the thread. It was just getting rolling good (literally) when we left. But hey at least they made it to Race Bowl.

Snow was pretty good, weather didn't suck.

We broke an 800 crank in our group.

sled_guy

Richey

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
I had to leave early too. I was surprised how slow every one was to get going. This my first year, and I just thought the actual racing would of started earlier. They didn't even make their way to the race bowl until 11:00 Is this how it usally is? It was still fun just curious.

S

Snowstar

Aug 22, 2006
Ogden Ut.
I dont know who was #1 but Linderman was a close second. I could be wrong but it looked like a titanium Yamaha.

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Actually Linderman took it again, but it was very close this year. Second and third were the D&D M1200 turbos. After that it was very close. In the last race Linderman ran out of NOS. There were some very fast Nytros and Apexes as well. Impulse turbos and Diamond S turbos were very strong. Many races were almost too close to call.

Probably the coolest thing of all was when Linderman towed one of his buddies out of race bowl with his race sled. He actually does ride that sled more than just at the drag races. Product Tester was saying he rode over 500 miles in Canada with Linderman while he rode that very sled. I was under the impression that it was a drag sled only but it sounds like it is fairly reliable for 1700+cc engine with a 150HP shot of NOS!:eek:

P
Nov 28, 2007
Layton Utah
This was my third time at the shootout and the best weather by far.

There were a lot of fast sleds!

In the four stroke category Dustin James was first with the Impulse Turbo.

I did see the titanium guys from Diamond S win a lot of races, they did very well too.

It was just great to see that many fast sleds in one place. I do not know of any injuries to people however there were several to machines.

All in all it was a great experience.

T
Dec 17, 2007
I am pretty sure that there was only one D&D m1200 turbo, the other Cat turbo was Pure logic's M1000 turbo with nitrous!! all in all there was some sick fast sleds !!

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
D&D had two sleds!:face-icon-small-con:face-icon-small-con The orange one, 07 stock skid, stock shocks, kinda looked normal but didn't run normal.:D They also had the green one that was low slung with no suspension, looked like a drag sled. It was the one with the green D&D hood. It was was worked over with a stutter box and everything.

Doc Zoom got some great footage of the action so look for it on MMM 6 this fall. Thanks for the grub Doc!:D:D

T
Dec 17, 2007
I do know that D&D had two sleds there that were fast, but I think that Pure-Logic boys beat the low drag race sled. You know the way I see it is that the top ten fastest sleds there are all winners!!! We all saw the fastest sleds in the world out there today and it was amazing!!!

I

IRONMAN

Nov 26, 2007
linderman again? Man that guys unbeatable! All of the sleds that brent builds get rode, I see some of the 2stroke turbo's he has done out in revy climbing, and blastin through the pow. Great job brent, lets see some pics of the sleds that were there.

linderman again? Man that guys unbeatable! All of the sleds that brent builds get rode, I see some of the 2stroke turbo's he has done out in revy climbing, and blastin through the pow. Great job brent, lets see some pics of the sleds that were there.

X2. This thread is officially worthless w/out PICS! Well not completely, It's nice to know who won! Now I want to SEE who won! :D

P

product tester

Nov 27, 2007
offical results
fastest over all linderman 1720 tripple on noz
2 glen hall on d&d 1200 turbo
3 Jerad Sessions on D&D 1200 with db turbo ( glens other sled)
fastest 4 stroke Russ Stevens on titainium apex ( this sled was fast but could not get the power centered)
fastest m 1000 with turbo was travis bairds (pure logic)
mine was #2
fastest 2 stroke with n2o was jeremy on his 800 pol, under 1000 cc
just for the record this is Glens first year at fairview and on a turbo he is the fastest turbo I ever seen If Brent dont step it up next year Glen will win, also Glen mountain sleds do not have picks!! so please dont bring them next year
( safety reasons ) if some one caugh one of those in the chest with your track speed it would hurt.

Great day guys a lot of fast sleds and great people thanks to all that came

Premium Features