• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pick-up Accident 34km East of Revelstoke at Albert Canyon Bridge East

M
Look at this I bet this dude shating his pants.

Revy1.jpg

Revy2.jpg

Revy3.jpg

Revy4.jpg

Revy5.jpg

Revy7.jpg

Revy8.jpg

Revy9.jpg

Revy19.jpg

Revy10.jpg

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
Can you say sofa king we todded? :face-icon-small-con:D

I would be $h!tting enough bricks to build a mansion if I was that guy.

B
Nov 26, 2007
Western Canada
looks like his trailer was a wee bit overweight,hit a frost heave,bounced the truck ,bent the frame,did a second bounce and up on the guardrail,looks like that overloaded trailer saved his azz.

C
Jan 8, 2005
Calgary
I'm pretty sure there was a similar picture on here about a year ago. Not exactly the same, but the same concept. It was proven to be Photo Shopped. Hope I'm not ruining any one's fun.

I watched the news story related to this accident afew weeks back. They interviewed the first people on scene to help the guy. Can they photoshop tv news stories? This was a real accident.

W
Mar 17, 2003
I watched the news story related to this accident afew weeks back. They interviewed the first people on scene to help the guy. Can they photoshop tv news stories? This was a real accident.

I looked for a link to it, couldn't find one. The one like this last year was Photo shopped, so I figured this one was as well.

B

buck50

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Cochrane, Alberta
HOLY CRAP BATMAN that would suuuuuuccckk. i've drove that road many times and know exactly where that is. now i will be watching out going over that bridge every time. maybe i shouldn't have read this post! crap!

Premium Features