• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat M7 Reverse (by flatspeed)

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

mountaincat 800

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2001
Utah
I'm still very interested in this reverse kit. I thought I would start a new thread and hopefully you can update here. Have you finalized on a price yet?

flatspeed

Premium Member
Sep 27, 2012
Sicamous, BC
Ok I'll update this thread instead.

Price, initially will be about $300 CDN with helix, if I can find a good supplier, or about $220 CDN without, so as to not break my word from the other thread. Unfortunately at this price i'm running a charity, so after the first batch I'm going to have to jack the price a bit. I Hope everyone can understand that.

Keep in mind i'm not running a business and I have a full time job/family as well, so thanks everyone for being so patient with me!

Here is a picture of some more progress, just received the cases today,

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9029.jpg
    IMG_9029.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 1,408

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
Ok I'll update this thread instead.

Price, initially will be about $300 CDN with helix, if I can find a good supplier, or about $220 CDN without, so as to not break my word from the other thread. Unfortunately at this price i'm running a charity, so after the first batch I'm going to have to jack the price a bit. I Hope everyone can understand that.

Keep in mind i'm not running a business and I have a full time job/family as well, so thanks everyone for being so patient with me!

Here is a picture of some more progress, just received the cases today,

attachment.php

I'll need one for sure without helix,sled already has the reverse helix that came with Twisted Turbo kit.
Very nice job with the box's and figuring out how to do this in the first place.
You the man! Lol
Are you in Canada?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I
Jan 4, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
I'm in for 2.

One with helix for a carb m5 did you figure out the power supply with carbs?

I helped him out with that one, the carbed model sled's that have power valves, have a regulator/rectifier that goes into a condenser, they'll probably be plugging in an jumper from the fuel pump circuit wire on the module and plugging it into the condenser.

Yours doesn't really have a 12v DC output anywhere, yours doesn't have power valves does it? I don't think the m5 carbs do.

Another option be to buy a cheap rectifier, plug it into the accessory plug behind steering post, then into the module.

Last edited:

mountaincat 800

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2001
Utah
Sounds like you could possibly have a big first order. I'll take one. Thanks for the updates.

scootdog

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2011
SF Bay Area Now, Tahoe soon
No power valves on my M5. But would be stoked if it can work

I helped him out with that one, the carbed model sled's that have power valves, have a regulator/rectifier that goes into a condenser, they'll probably be plugging in an jumper from the fuel pump circuit wire on the module and plugging it into the condenser.

Yours doesn't really have a 12v DC output anywhere, yours doesn't have power valves does it? I don't think the m5 carbs do.

Another option be to buy a cheap rectifier, plug it into the accessory plug behind steering post, then into the module.

tatorsalad

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I will take one for a 06 crossfire if it will work with it

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Any chance this could work on the 07-08 M8's with the mechanical reverse? That diamond drive is such a huge pos that I'm sure a lot of guys would love to dump it and go to the bdx lite with your kit!!!

A
Dec 21, 2010
I'll most likely take one for an 06 CF7. Just need to talk to the customer to make sure he is still interested. Will need Helix. Could you quote me a price including shipping to 05701? Rutland Vermont
Thanks!

flatspeed

Premium Member
Sep 27, 2012
Sicamous, BC
I'll most likely take one for an 06 CF7. Just need to talk to the customer to make sure he is still interested. Will need Helix. Could you quote me a price including shipping to 05701? Rutland Vermont
Thanks!

Not quite ready to ship,
I'm sending out a few units for people to test, however!
Will have some updates soon, I was out of the country for the last month or so..

Premium Features