• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

*WITHDRAWALS 2* 2 Stroke Heat Stroke [VID]

S

snopro176

Nov 27, 2007
Yuba City,CA
Here it is, the sequel to last years WITHDRAWALS. With a drought like we've had and after a winter we never got, what do you expect? I need some new rails!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/SexoPykh-j4?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/SexoPykh-j4?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
And in case you never saw the first one..

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/T_5DfR7X3zU?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/T_5DfR7X3zU?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Last edited:

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
Sweet!
now i know why treetrucker and silvertip and the crew came up to ride with us! you guys got squat this year and i SOOO hope it gets better for ya.:brokenheart::face-icon-small-sho

S

snopro176

Nov 27, 2007
Yuba City,CA
last year was a heart breaker thats for sure. All the footage from withdrawals 2 was filmed when we sent to ride with the rest of the sled addiction crew in Wyoming. THEY had awesome snow.

S

sledaddiction

Jul 23, 2012
Wyo
Awesome vid!!!! Hopefully you guys get some snow in Cali so we can come ride out there this winter! If not, you know you are always welcome back here!

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
ught like we've had and after a winter we never got, what do you expect? I need some new rails!

Awesome work, that sure does make the summer heat a little easier to bear! Although we did have snow capped peaks this weekend!:face-icon-small-sho

And it looks like you may need some upgraded rails. Check your PM's. You've got a deal headed your way!

B

bradburck

Jan 13, 2008
Colorado
This is the amazing things I love to see from our sledding manufacturers. Great stuff and all I can tell you is things like this make me want to buy products from your company. Good stuff.

Awesome work, that sure does make the summer heat a little easier to bear! Although we did have snow capped peaks this weekend!:face-icon-small-sho

And it looks like you may need some upgraded rails. Check your PM's. You've got a deal headed your way!

S

sledaddiction

Jul 23, 2012
Wyo
This is the amazing things I love to see from our sledding manufacturers. Great stuff and all I can tell you is things like this make me want to buy products from your company. Good stuff.
X2! My next set of rails will be IceAge for this same reason. What an awesome company!

Premium Features