• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SHOP AND MBMS PROCLIMB 1200

S

SHOP!

Apr 21, 2011
MT. baker
S.H.O.P PROCLIMB 1200 turbo!

Hi everyone, this is just the start of a sweet build we wanted to share.

Michael Sherwood will be heading up the project with help from Woody at Mt. Baker Moto-Sports, Boondocker Performance, D&D Racing, Glenn Hall and others to be named as we go

Sled Base: 2012 Proclimb M800 162" Sno Pro.
Motor will be D&D 1200 based on M1000 Glen Hall series
Boondocker Performance
Custom Outlaw Turbo kit

We are just getting started but rest assured this will be one of the fastest mountain sleds period.

image-01.jpg

image.jpg

image-02.jpg

image-03.jpg

Last edited:

Woody67

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 5, 2008
Bellingham, WA
we will post pics of the motor tonight. we also weighed a bunch of stuff cause we were there so we will post that too.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
sounds like this thing will be one of the fastest in the west!
look forward to following the build

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
I've owned one of Glenn's 1200T's and that thing was wicked! Would love to try one in the new chasis with the new chain drive!:whoo:

S

SHOP!

Apr 21, 2011
MT. baker
I will most likely be making a conversion kit for the people out there that just need more.. If your interested let me know I'm going to do my best to make this as factory looking as possible.

S

SHOP!

Apr 21, 2011
MT. baker
test fitting the big block

Good morning all. Yes we like to call it a late night thrash. So we have removed the motor and test fit one of the Big Block cases just for fun.

image-03-1.jpg

Last edited:
S

SHOP!

Apr 21, 2011
MT. baker
Ok here is the little_orange_cat. This sled has shown at a few races not alot but when it's there everyone knows it. We will be tearing this down and using the power unit to build this new Proclimb. As we go forward we will be open to ideas and offers for whats left of the little_orange-cat...we are going stricltly Proclimb from here.

image-1.jpg

image-01.jpg

image-02.jpg

this motor works good for going to church on Sunday and getting groceries

S

SHOP!

Apr 21, 2011
MT. baker
We have been weighing components not really sure why but we did it anyway:

Can 20.75
Pipe 14 lbs
Hood 20
Intake is a bag of worms can be a couple pounds worked off for Na guys probably about 5-6 for Turbo at least for now...sure the aftermarket guys are hard at work. As commented before much of the plenum and attaching areas are integral to keeping the hood together.

We are interested in selling the complete new 800 HO motor and we mean complete except for clutches. drop in and have a runner. Motor, Throttle bodies, ECU harness...you get the picture.

Last edited:
Premium Features