NEW POLARIS PRO-RMK TUNNEL REINFORCEMENT GUSSET PLATES ('11 & newer) - SnoWest Snowmobile Forum
For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

New Thread

Go Back   SnoWest Snowmobile Forum > Performance & Modifications > Polaris > Polaris: Pro-Ride

SnoWest
Register Forums New Posts Classifieds Garages

Upgrade to Premium
Polaris: Pro-Ride 2010 and up, all models in the Pro-Ride chassis

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2011, 08:25 PM
Currently: Building next year's MH kits!
SnoWest Paid Sponsor

Timbersled has a reputation beyond reputeTimbersled has a reputation beyond reputeTimbersled has a reputation beyond reputeTimbersled has a reputation beyond reputeTimbersled has a reputation beyond reputeTimbersled has a reputation beyond reputeTimbersled has a reputation beyond reputeTimbersled has a reputation beyond reputeTimbersled has a reputation beyond reputeTimbersled has a reputation beyond reputeTimbersled has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up NEW POLARIS PRO-RMK TUNNEL REINFORCEMENT GUSSET PLATES ('11 & newer)

Here is another alternative to repair and reinforce your PRO tunnel. We are recommending this to our customers with the Mtn. Tamer suspension. I bent the tunnel on one of my sleds, I did it by running to much coupling in the rear suspension and being too hard on it. It had a wrinkle on the side of the tunnel and a little in the corner of the running board. So I banged it back straight as I could and I built these for desperate attempt to save my tunnel. I rode it all winter like this and had no more bending problems. So we decided to make it one of our products.

They come predrilled and self align into factory holes. They also come with rivets and step by step instructions with color pictures. They are powder coated black and sell for $100 USD for a set. We will probably make some other colors like red and white if we get requests for them.

http://timbersled.com/dropbrackets.htm

Allen
Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to Timbersled For This Useful Post:
Rev Kev (07-24-2011)