• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Crown Royal Express

T
May 22, 2010
Kelowna BC
OK couple more!
This sled is sitting 1" lower then stock with adjustablity to lower another inch, and footing positioning is lower than stock. So this lowers the mass weight of the sled making it easier to handle and mannouver the sled when doing an aggressive hillclimb or just boondocking taking riding to the next level. We also lowered the top of the tunnel lowering the fuel cell. A heavy mass of weight.
If your an aggressive rider challenging the steep and deep these are the chassis's for you.

P9230001.jpg P9230018.jpg

Last edited:
A

Ak nitro

Dec 1, 2007
Cortez Colorado
Sled looks great, just wondering why you did the 3 " track mod if you are still runnning a Mav, is it just in case you want to upgrade in the future?

T
May 22, 2010
Kelowna BC
$$$$$ one thing at a time.
Its still a good mod having more room at the front to move more air and snow thru the tunnel.

unless your sponsoring? I've sponsored enough people and got nothing out of it like video wantabees.

A

Ak nitro

Dec 1, 2007
Cortez Colorado
$$$$$ one thing at a time.
Its still a good mod having more room at the front to move more air and snow thru the tunnel.

unless your sponsoring? I've sponsored enough people and got nothing out of it like video wantabees.

Yeah the 3" tracks are expensive, I want to put one on my Nytro this year, at least you have the option to upgrade easily in the future.

T
May 22, 2010
Kelowna BC
Heres the finished product for now.

before and after pics

So sled has lower fuel cell, lower seat height (2"), lower footing positioning then stock, the whole sled is sitting lower then stock, which will make it easier for handling and aggressive riding with a high hp aplication like this one.

P5280003.jpg PA010006.jpg PA010007.jpg PA010008.jpg

Last edited:
T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
very nice Ted!! So whats with the name?? ( Crown royal is the best whisky i have drank but whats with the name???) LOL your always going to have to ride with a bottle of C.R whisky now :D

Premium Features