• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

You ever notice Snowhawks are listed down with youth 120"s!

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
Kinda like little kids table at Thanksgiving...

Just hang in there someday you will be big enough to be eating with the big people.

kids+Thanksgiving+table+2008.JPG

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
I gotta admit they look like tons of fun. I watched that video and the guy very seldom stands up just manuvers like a bike. Do they still make them?

Just left their web site. I see you can get them in a 136, 144 or a 151 track up to an 800. Why does everyone make fun of them so bad other than the guy (and I will not say his name) that is sometimes so annoying on here. Looks like to me they might be fairly fun. How many here have seriously ridden one? And by seriously I mean 3 or 4 all day rides and not for 2 or 3 hours.

Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Who let you out of the PM box TP?

Actually I considered mentioning the JR60 and especially the JR120cc models cause they don't get enough attention, either one will rip past a factory limited 120 Twoski the JR120 will probably even outdoo Bullhead's Mountainmod Snoscoot!

Believe it, it has been said..:face-icon-small-hap
snowhawkJr.jpg

snow-hawk-hawk-jr.x-120-snow-bike-1.jpg

Now this thread belongs somewhere else, Cjgodden?

Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
can't worry about that, use what's out there.

I gotta admit they look like tons of fun. I watched that video and the guy very seldom stands up just manuvers like a bike. Do they still make them?

We are all working on the next gen, some reproduction may be in the works, and then there's the Lurker manufacturers, sitting on their hands, give us a call!!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_Mae5AkzJU

Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
These kids need some attention.

For once instead of hand me downs junior and sissy should get the new toys. Even the afore mentioned BHM MMSScoot deserves the coin before stepmother demands her glitter doused wicked Yami SLK.:mad:

090429jsm_gretchenrossi_14.jpg

K

khaddon2110

Aug 17, 2006
Idaho
Snowhawks may be listed in the "others" sled section but make no mistake, hawks are no kiddy sled. The versitility of the hawk with my advance riding skills will bring a new era to mountain sledding. Once I find the "Superhawk" and throw down the coin prepare for domination!:cool:

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...uAIwBw&usg=AFQjCNFG9Ua7m00HVE09rVqgBoOjr3xH4w

what is a track pouch?

is that where you keep your spare?....and since you are a poucher:confused:

did you want your username to be track poacher? either way....not impressed

Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
It's my point.

Some of you guys have her storing them in her pouch so long, you've forgotten who the important ones are. The next generation, their the ones who still want to learn how, you are wasting your time getting newer easier to ride equipment for someone who's allready bored and needs an excuse to ride.

Same goes for the OEM's!:mad:

Feed those kids yet?

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA
Why does everyone make fun of them so bad other than the guy (and I will not say his name) that is sometimes so annoying on here.

^^^^^Pretty much nailed it... Tard just makes one not want to be part of the group. Seriously, who'd want to be associated with him...?

Originally posted by snowhawkaddict
This message is hidden because snowhawkaddict is on your ignore list.

LMAO... "pouch", same laugh, different day.

what is a track pouch?

Premium Features