• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski doo 600 SDI turbo Kit

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Ski doo 600 SDI turbo kit. Complete. Everything needed to run, except needs turbo rebuilt.

Very well thoughtout custom built kit. Very clean install, with minimal hoses and very little extra wiring. Variable Vane aerocharger turbo, for fast spool and instant power. Push button fuel controller that is just like changing a jetting change but without having to open the hood. Very slick kit. Charge tube is built to go around oil injection tank. No expense spared on this kit. High quality tig welded airbox and turbo muffler. Silicon turbo charge tube adapters. Over $3500 in parts in this kit alone, not counting my time.

-210 hp at 13 lbs boost
-pure logic fuel controller
-aerocharger 143/300 needs rebuild
-Hiflow polished turbo intake.
-sx performance fuel pressure regulator
-fuel pressure gauge
-Fuel lines
-AEM Wideband sensor and gauge
-Tig welded .080 aluminum airbox with Oring sealed carb flanges.
-Boost Gauge
-Stainless Megaphone Turbo Muffler
-Stock pipe w/ turbo flange and seams welded
-turbo clutch springs and helix as well.
-much more
-maybe retro fitted easily to a carbed 600 700 or 800 as well in rev chassis as well with a small amount of fab work.

Very straight forward install for this turbo kit. Will walk anyone through it that has mechanical knowledge. Will also install it on a sled for $400 if you bring me the sled. Every sled is a little different so the fuel controller will have to be adjusted as well.

Will sell the kit for $1400 as is or for $2300 and I will pay the turbo doc for the turbo rebuild. Shipping will be extra.

PM me if interested. Can work with guys on payments as well.

Gauge Pod
IMG_0121.jpg

Complete turbo kit.
IMG_99271.jpg

Clean and Easy install
IMG_0117.jpg

Turbo megaphone muffler(not as loud as one would think)Alsop pic is before the Wideband sensor and stock Ski doo Egt sensor bungs were added.
n302100235_130254_7059.jpg

X
Aug 14, 2009
Wondering if system would work on a 2008 600RS? If so I am very interested Please call Mike at 1-517-937-7498 Thanks

E

extremsledder

Nov 26, 2007
quesnel b.c.
yea i was wondering what you were running for fuel, boost elevation? stuff like that and how well did this kit work say compaired to a modded na 800 ? also whos kit was this it sorta looks like a turboboyz?

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
yea i was wondering what you were running for fuel, boost elevation? stuff like that and how well did this kit work say compaired to a modded na 800 ? also whos kit was this it sorta looks like a turboboyz?

Emails and PMs sent. Kit was built by myself. I am going to be careful saying that it is like turboboyz. As they didn't build it, and had no part in it. All custom built. They do build a kit similar to this though.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
hay days

Will be at haydays both days. Do not come to swap only to buy. But would bring the kit and meet someone with it, as long as it is paid for in advance, or have a good down payment. To save on shipping. Pretty flexible. Want this sold.

Premium Features