• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

9th Annual Ladies Ride was HUGE!

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
39 women from Idaho, Oregon, Washington, British Columbia and Alberta converged upon Halfway, Oregon this past weekend. We had 2 days of kind of foggy weather, but decent snow. The end of the 2nd day we got some sun and that sure helped a bunch with exploration! The 3rd day we woke up to no clouds in the sky and were able to venture out a LOT more to find some untouched powder. I myself took 240 pics, mostly of riding! I know many others took lots of pics as well. We even got some great video!

We had a 3 hour avy class up on the hill Friday morning thanks to Lance Robinson of the Idaho Parks and Rec department.

Saturday night was a raffle with the proceeds going to SAWS! (I still haven't counted the $$ yet) Many items donated by many great companies out there!

Coyote Vision USA
HMK Snowmobiling
Feed The Bear
Thin Air Powersports
Gravity Worx Racing
ArcticFX Graphics
Scott USA
Snacker Packers
FXR Racing
to be Technology
WPS
Summer Sucks
2cool Air Vents
AC Powersports
Team Dirty Girls
Rexburg Motorsports

Thanks for your support!!!

Over all the weekend was a 2 thumbs up event and some of the best memories to date!

Thanks ladies for attending!! I can't wait for next year!

group.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_0859.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
Dang it looks like you all had a good time and quite a group of you girls out there. You know i heard that once this cloning thing gets figured out men will become extinct, might be just a rumor though HaHaHa ;) See you on the hill:)

G

Gimpster

Sweet, that pretty much wags the dog, puppy style !

Good pictures.... (feed the bear.. LOL)

Seriously, can I get some rep for the puppy part ?

----- Gimpster -----

Last edited:

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Great pictures! Way to whoop it up girls. In the group photo, 4th girl from the left, front row. Who is she, has she been in any vids? For some reason she looks familiar.

G

Gimpster

Great pictures! Way to whoop it up girls. In the group photo, 4th girl from the left, front row. Who is she, has she been in any vids? For some reason she looks familiar.

Ironic (if you are talking about the long haired blond)
I just called my niece to see if it was her. I'm telling you they are identical twins !! (It wasn't my niece in the photo)
My niece does not have the big nose I do (if you look at my profile picture on here) plus she is true blonde where I am blonde of the strawberry variety.... I'm getting way off topic here

Looked like a fun ride

----- Gimpster -----

Last edited:
M

mtn_extreme

Nov 11, 2002
Nampa, Idaho
Has it been "nine" years already? WOW, time sure flies.

Looks awsome, congrats on the turnout. You ladies are representing the "better-half" side of our sport very well. Good Job!!!

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
Very nice pictures CoyoteGirl! Looks like everyone was having fun in the sun. Now where are the after hours pics?? :D:eek:

E
Apr 11, 2002
North Idaho
Nice pics ladies if I was brave enough to let my wife take my truck and trailer she would be there. The question I have I noticed a lot of the ladies are wearing 661 chest proctectors. I have been looking for one for my wife so far she thinks they are way to consritive and not built for ladies, how do you ladies like the 661 and compared to other protectors and what model is the best for a lady? Thanks it is awsome seeing women out tearing up the hill, I know I get quite the thrill everytime my wife conqours a new hill except last year when her sled gohst rode and took out the A arms.

O

Oregongirl

Jul 25, 2002
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
how do you ladies like the 661 and compared to other protectors and what model is the best for a lady?

I love my 661. We are all wearing the coresaver. In addition to protecting from impact hits, it keeps me warm (I ride without a jacket ALOT) and helps bear the weight of my backpack. I cannot compare it to any other brands, as it's the only one I've ever worn.

We had a couple of close calls with a few sleds (trees, ghost rides, etc) this weekend, but all sleds survived! WHEW!

Let your wife out to play with the girls!!! She'll bring the truck back - we all do! :p

Premium Features