• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Someone in Kelowna know Ted@ Terra Alps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

samsquatch47

Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul, AB
I dropped off my sno-pro mod there in Sept. He has 2 grand from me and hasn't answered my calls and e-mails in three weeks. Not trying to bad mouth, it is just very frustrating to have no idea what the bill will be or when the sled will be ready. Is there any body that can stop buy and say "Give the Sno Pro guy a call!" Maybe see if he's working on it? I know he is busy, but you have to communicate with your customers somewhat. I am just so far away and very frustrated. :brokenheart:
Thanks

Last edited:

Mountaintech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bend OR
drag your azz down there cuz you already know how to get there ..before you start droppin bombs ...all of 38 posts

I'm sure you had 38 posts once. By the look of your post count it looks like you have nothing better to do than sit in front of your computer and badmouth people. He was just looking for a helping hand.....sounds like he's a ways from Kelowna. Maybe you could help him out and drive down there.

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
I thought it was a good post too. He wasn't bashing. I'd want to know where my sled was too

Leaf27

Premium Member
Oct 24, 2008
I feel your pain.:( Please ask (poke) him when my sled will be done too. I dropped it off on July 28/08. Thanks

Last edited:
S

Shelfrost

Nov 28, 2007
Chetwynd, BC, Canada
I feel your pain.:( Please ask (poke) him when my sled will be done too. I dropped it off on July 28/08. Thanks

Fred, ...dude! WTF? I thought we'd be into the snow way before now! I thought Ted told you it was supposed to be done at the beginning of December (if not way before)!!!!!!! Good thing you drove all that way for nothing, twice. Bummer man! I hope he gets it together and ups his customer service. That's way too long, and it sounds like there's a lineup forming ahead of you, as well. Actually, yours should be at the front of the line. Not too impressive so far. You shoulda bought a Cat and just rode it. I know good things come slow, but you need to ride!!!! Maybe next year, I guess/hope!

S

samsquatch47

Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul, AB
Hey a big THANKS to all who are on my side! H2snow....You are a ..... I am better then that. I don`t need to play that stupid game and stoop to that level. I am simply asking for a little help. I work six days a week and live 14 hours away from Kelowna. The sled is a 05 Sno Pro MOD. The sno cross sled. I know its not a shiny blinged out hillclimber, but its my play sled and its a riot. I just want it back. I just think I deserve a call. I work in retail too! A three time SKI-DOO DEALER OF THE YEAR DEALERSHIP. You can`t not answer your phone for three weeks and not return one damn call! I don`t have much time to be on the computer thats why I have few posts. The reason I come on here to meet people to ride with and also help and get help from fellow sledders. We are ALL on the same team here, all brands put aside.

Last edited:
R
Nov 24, 2005
My Sled

I'm in front of the line! Ted has been working on my sled since last year. On and off granted, and I've changed things up on him also. But my sled should be done. Two weeks ago, when he called, he was fitting pipes. And I'm on my way up to Kelowna this week. I live 5 hours away, and I know exactly how you feel. I'll look around for your sled while I'm up there Bro. :D:D

~Rookie

PS. My Sled Is Ready.............. Right Ted??:confused:

S

Shelfrost

Nov 28, 2007
Chetwynd, BC, Canada
Cat dealer here just had a fella from Vancouver area come up for a turbo on his M1000. OVS recomended the Cat Shack in Chetwynd. 2 days and it was all done and tested and he went home with a big smile. Only 2 wrenches in the back shop and they also did a tunnel replacement from a 153 to a 162 at the same time. It was there maybe 3 days. Sounds like someone needs a fire lit under their ......!!!! Hope it works out for ya. There's always next year!!!! LOL!!!

Leaf27

Premium Member
Oct 24, 2008
Thanks Sheldon. I was hoping it would be ready, but he told me today it might be done in 2 weeks, but I heard that line before. I gave him $4000.00 and a $12,000.00 sled, maybe he wants my ****ing first born too. Not to mention Curt from Nextech sent him my fully Carbon fiber rear suspention that I ordered.

Samsquatch47 let me know how it goes, we as Ted's cash cow's need to stick together. I also live 12 hours away.

PS: Ted....... it is in your best interest to get my sled done sooner than later.

Last edited:
S
Nov 28, 2007
Maybe you guys need to get together and have some group time. If the cat turbo doesn't get you pinging then this might. 6 sleds like mine and D8 turbo on the mountains already. I don't think they were started till Sept.
Well maybe next year. Did I mention there was 6 feet of pow on the hill today Rookie.

D
Nov 23, 2008
teds a grass drag guy.must only work when the grass grows.lol i realy dont know why you would take your ride to ted. he does make some nice stuff butt this isnt the 1st time guys are crying about SLOWWWWW service from ted. sounds like if you dont know him. it gets done when he feels like it.good news, it you should be done in time for next falls grass drags:eek:

S

samsquatch47

Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul, AB
Thanks Sheldon. I was hoping it would be ready, but he told me today it might be done in 2 weeks, but I heard that line before. I gave him $4000.00 and a $12,000.00 sled, maybe he wants my ****ing first born too.

Samsquatch47 let me know how it goes, we as Ted's cash cow's need to stick together.

I guess I have to give him $2000 more cash to pick up the phone! LOL! I thought telus raped us! My buddy talked to him today and said Ted was fighting with some turbo sleds. I am ridn`Jan 15 and it would be sweet to have ol` Frankin Kitty back for my first mtn trip of the year. I don`t know what to do. Now that we are in peak season nobody else could even think about looking at our shiznit! Moooooooo! My wallet feels lighter all ready!

Leaf27

Premium Member
Oct 24, 2008
I guess I have to give him $2000 more cash to pick up the phone! LOL! I thought telus raped us! My buddy talked to him today and said Ted was fighting with some turbo sleds. I am ridn`Jan 15 and it would be sweet to have ol` Frankin Kitty back for my first mtn trip of the year. I don`t know what to do. Now that we are in peak season nobody else could even think about looking at our shiznit! Moooooooo! My wallet feels lighter all ready!

It will take more than $4000.00, he does not return or answer my calls either. I was in his shop today and heard and saw the same thing with the turbo M1000. Looked over at my XP in the same condition it was 2 months ago.

My back is against the wall on this, I have given him every benefit of doubt. My wife is giving me the gears on this, and all I hear from Ted is about his kids hockey.:rolleyes:. I have 1 kid in (peewee) rep hockey, and if I had commitments to honest, hard working people, I would be a man and finish what I started and tell my kid I will be there when I can. Lead by example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features