• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

List all stations that sell non Ethanol blended fuel gas in Oregon

B

Banshee AL

Feb 15, 2003
Halfway OR
Oops it should be called E10 or E15 instead of E85.

Lets try and keep a posting on the top that lists all stations in Oregon where you can get non Ethanol blended Premium or Regular gas.

I would like to see this list for summer use also as I do a lot of Adventure riding and me and my KTM to not like E85 anything. :( :(

Please post or PM me City Name, Address, P or R and I'll update this listing on this first post as they come in and I will try to keep it in alphabetical order. I'm not going to list prices as they are too variable. :eek:

List -

City, Name of station, Address, Premium or Regular

Start______________

Baker City, Humbles Sinclair, Center St. at Campbell St. P
...............Black Distributing, 2150 Broadway Ave. P

Bend, Shell, Red Carpet North, 1144 NE 3rd St., ? ?

Coburg, Pacific Pride, ? ?

Cottage Grove, Pacific Pride, ? R & P

Crescent Junction, Odell Sportsman ??
..........................Kim & John -, across the street from Odell Sportsman, P P

Eugene, Tyree Oil Co., ? ?

Halfway, Halfway Feed & Seed, South end of Main St. P

Hermiston, Heller and Sons, On Highway 395 across the street, and down a little from Les Scwab,P +110RF

John Day, Triangle Oil, P + Race Fuel?

Klamath Falls, Ezell Suty Fuel, 2369 South 6th St. P

LaGrande, Pacific Pride, ? ?
............Island City, Texaco, Island City Strip next to Albertsons, ? ?

Lapine, Wickiup Junction north of Lapine, ? ?

Medford, Colvin Oil Co., 20 S. Stage Rd, ? ?

Sumpter, Stage Stop service station at N end of town. ? ?

Veneta, Noti Store, Off Highway 126 West of Veneta, ? ?

LP14 - 12/12_____________________________________________

Remember - to send the addresses to help those folks from out of town!

Last edited:
C
Dec 3, 2007
Odell Sportsman "does" sell Premium non Ethanol.
Kim & John will soon start selling Premium across the highway from Odell Sportsman.
Pacific Pride in Cottage Grove Sells Regular & Premium non Ethanol. You can stop by and they will sell to anyone as long as you have gas cans and cash.

stonecold

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
oregon
clear supreme

wickiup jct. store just north of lapine at the railroad crossing has the good stuff too.:beer;:p as of 12/08/08 $2.14 a gallon

Last edited:
S

Snocross 100

Oct 6, 2008
Millton Freewatter, Walla Walla, or the Tri-Cities Stations!

Any stations around or in any of these cities that are going to be selling it!

B
Dec 13, 2007
NE Oregon
Hermiston, The Station (Heller and Sons) on 395 across the street, and down a little from Les Scwab. They have a tank of 110 and non-ethenol Premium in the back next to each other.

F
Nov 19, 2008
no Ethanol no road tax

you can stop at the airport & buy avgas in a gas can to put in airplane Later. at least 100 octane usaly tests out around 106

W

Wayniac

Nov 26, 2007
sunny Seattle
I emailed the owner of Elk Lake Resort at Mt Bachelor and he responded saying he has 92 octane non ethanol fuel for sale there especially for us sledders!

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Humbles in Baker City Oregon has non ethanol fuel. It's just before the first light on your right when your headed into town on Campbell street.

Be sure to hit the Sunridge (Sunny's) and Barley Brown's bew pub after the ride.

Go Bulldogs!

Cheers! :beer;:):beer;
Chris

Premium Features