Triton Trailer : How to change the lights out? - SnoWest Snowmobile Forum
FORUMS NEWS SNOWEST PERFORMANCE TRAVEL PHOTO VIDEO SUBSCRIBE

New Thread

Go Back   SnoWest Snowmobile Forum > Swapmeet > Trailer/Transport (Swapmeet)

SnoWest
Register Forums New Posts Classifieds Garages

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member

SNOWINTHETOES will become famous soon enoughSNOWINTHETOES will become famous soon enoughSNOWINTHETOES will become famous soon enoughSNOWINTHETOES will become famous soon enoughSNOWINTHETOES will become famous soon enoughSNOWINTHETOES will become famous soon enoughSNOWINTHETOES will become famous soon enoughSNOWINTHETOES will become famous soon enoughSNOWINTHETOES will become famous soon enoughSNOWINTHETOES will become famous soon enoughSNOWINTHETOES will become famous soon enough
Default Triton Trailer : How to change the lights out?

I have a 2004 Triton Trailer, single place. I have right brake light out. I go to look under the trailer end, and there is a square tube that runs along the whole back side. The front of each light has a large rubber grommet surrounding it. I am not sure how to get the light out.

I went to tritontrailers.com and got the parts diagram, but it says that the lights usually have to be replace with the housing as well.

i just can't seem to figure out how to the get them out.

Can you let me know if you have done this before? Thanks.
Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 11-12-2008, 05:02 AM
Currently: wating for first ride of the year

shortman has a reputation beyond reputeshortman has a reputation beyond reputeshortman has a reputation beyond reputeshortman has a reputation beyond reputeshortman has a reputation beyond reputeshortman has a reputation beyond reputeshortman has a reputation beyond reputeshortman has a reputation beyond reputeshortman has a reputation beyond reputeshortman has a reputation beyond reputeshortman has a reputation beyond repute
Default light change

Take a flat screwdriver and pry between the black grommet and the light, its kind of a tight fit but it will come out. Be sure and have your new light before you unplug all the wires( 3 wires- stop/turn--clarence--ground) makesure and plug them back into the new light the way they come of the old one. When you put it back into the grommet use some glass cleaner or something slippery/spray light and grommet, should pop right back in. You shouldn't need to replace the black grommet.
Rate this post: Yes | No