• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Avi Class Duluth Mn

GottaBWest

Lifetime Membership
Jul 22, 2009
What about in the twin cities?

Do you know if there will be any classes in the twin cities? Or maybe you know where I could look?

rick5150

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2012
mpls
http://avalanche1.com/

brooklyn park or brooklyn center can't remember which it is either way their next to each other, its at a hotel in mid december i think cant really remember but he'll post up his schedule on his website when he has it all set or just hit the contact us tab on his website

S

snowww1

Nov 26, 2007
Schedule will be released at Hay Days and I will update avalanche1.com as soon as I get back. If you're attending Hay Days, please stop by and pick up a schedule at the BCA booth. Near the food area and big trees on the edge of the swap. Booth #SCS5.
Many classes in MN this year. Finished most of the schedule today.

Mike Duffy
Avalanche1.com
Avalanche education for mountain riders.

S

snowww1

Nov 26, 2007
Duluth date has been changed to December 19th 6pm, due to conflict with deer hunting. Please call Darren at Duluth Lawn and Sport to sign up. Limited space.
218-628-3718.

Class is part of the Free BRP avalanche class tour in the U.S. and Canada.

Mike Duffy
Avalanche1.com

MNBlizzard

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2012
Duluth, MN
I'm registered. Thanks!

Duluth date has been changed to December 19th 6pm, due to conflict with deer hunting. Please call Darren at Duluth Lawn and Sport to sign up. Limited space.
218-628-3718.

Class is part of the Free BRP avalanche class tour in the U.S. and Canada.

Mike Duffy
Avalanche1.com

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Avy class in Minnesota! Awesome.! Excellent work! I'm not being sarcastic at all.
The fact that Minn is generally flat but minn sledders do get out to the mountains means that the more sledders with Avy education the better!
I think it would suck to have to take a Avy class in the mountains for two days instead of riding as there are more Avy classes available near the mountains!!!
Im trying to compliment the organizers and students but I'm not sure if it is reading that way.

Premium Features