• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S: Dragon 700 carb turbo. Complete or Chassis

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
F/S: Dragon 700 carb turbo. Complete, Chasis or Part Out

IF IT DOES NOT SELL IN THE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS, I WILL PART IT OUT!!!

2008 Dragon chassis. 700 non ev motor with Mits carb turbo. The turbo set up was custom built by Twister. If you know his carb set ups they rip and are easy to tune.

Here is the laundry list of parts:

* Zbroz front shocks and rear track shock. Set up by FTX.
* FTX drop and roll, with billet chain case cover.
* CE 163" track.
* FTX straight anodized rails.
* Heavy springs in back.
* Scratchers.
* Anti ratchets and anti stab kit.(just installed this year)
* Nxt level bars - corked with high output warmers(installed this year).
* Holz front a arms.
* FTX front plastic conversion, with FTX bumper.
* VanAmburg rear bumper.
* Vents everywhere.
* Holz motor plate.
* Motor - Polaris 700 non-ev motor. Motor has been checked over by IndyDan, but it is not a TM engine. Currently runs on straight race gas. I have a extra set of domes that could be cut however you want them.
* Motor - ported by turbotater. gained about 2lbs worth of boost.
* Black powder coated cylinders. Harley crinkle finish.
* Turbo - Mits TDO5 20G. The turbo was gone through this summer by GPop.
* Gauges - Autometer fuel pressure and boost. AEM afr gauge. Digitron for water temp, rpm, has extra temp left. Also has oil pressure gauge.
* Custom tunnel dump exhaust.
* Custom cold air intake.
* Wrapped pipe with flex coupler. No springs, the pipe is bolted on.
* Remote power jet adjusters.
* Custom clutch cover with tool box.
* Extras - belt, Mountain addiction gas rack, Polaris under seat bag, oil pump(brand new).

I am sure some things are missing. I have spent a ton of time on this sled. Only a couple things I feel it needs. Pipe paint/coat, I am picky and paint flaking off drives me nuts. Connection from oil tank to turbo. I had a plan for a nice stainless braided line that didn't work out.

If you are interested in just the chassis, or chassis and carb motor I can yank the parts that are not needed. It is set up and ready for the 700 or any other carb motor.

Shipping/delivery. I can work out any delivery. I have shipped to Washington and other states out west. It has always worked out.

Price: $4000. I am open to offers, if you are interested PM me and we can chat. Working on sleds is my stress reliever. So, its time to move onto another project. Again if you are interested in the chassis, let me know, we can work something out.

Thanks... Justin

DSCF1380.jpg

2013-09-29T18-22-49_0_zps16a6581b.jpg

DSCF1508_zps9dcd053c.jpg

DSCF1506_zps4e4799ea.jpg

DSCF1505_zpsc1620464.jpg

2013-09-29T18-22-49_1_zps2f81e9b0.jpg

DSCF1284.jpg

Last edited:
S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
bumper, bumpidty, bump, bump..

If any one is interested in the chassis, or has interest in the sled make a offer. Like I said, wont start something new until my old girl is gone.

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Bump .... $4000. Some one must want a nice sled that makes good power and is reliable for little investment.

Premium Features