• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

12 Pro 800 163" w/boondocker

S
Feb 7, 2010
Northwestern ND
Snowmobile season is just around the corner, DON'T miss out on this amazing sled.

2012 Pro 800 163" with boondocker turbo for sale. Time for a new build for 15. If someone is interested get ahold of me and we will see if we can work out a deal!!.. Many many extras, never had one issue with sled, she runs amazing, and I will tell you I will never run a sled without a little extra boost again. Before turbo I was stuck all the time, now I hardly every get stuck and go more places. About 1700 miles.

Some of the accessories on it, first off of course the boondocker turbo with innercooler, modified intake so that it pulls air from behind the headlight delete kit, timbersled rear skid with exit shocks, 2.5" camoplast track, avid drivers (stock track and drivers were just not cutting it for this sled, huge improvements over stock), brandt black running boards, skinz rear bumper, Polaris heavy duty front bumper, white skid plate, 2013 seat, mod rod vent kit, headlight delete kit with built in lights, SCS wrap... more then likely i'm forgetting something. I am willing to pull some of these off if someone doesn't want and will lower he price.

I have 3 sets of shocks for it. The factory shocks, Walker Even clicker shocks, both will come with the sled. OR I have a set of Fox Float Evol 3(still in the plastic in the box, never even taken out of the plastic yet, NEW). These shocks are top of the line and were around $1600 new I will let them go with the sled for $500 bucks more and then I keep the Walker Evens

I'm having new piston and reeds installed. No there is no engine issues with it, just prevented maintenance to make sure it'll make it threw another 3 winters without an issues. I talked to VOHK and this was recommended by them.

I have 2 sets of panel and hood for it and only one will go with the sled. In the pics you can kind of see the set that already has the hole in the hood for the intake outside and the other that doesn't..

Asking $11,000 OBO!!

701-641-9756

Thanks for looking

IMG_0315.jpg IMG_0754.jpg IMG_0314.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features