• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My new KPA External Waste gate Silber

Ephratafarmer

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Ephrata, Wa
Just got home from Revy, we had to go very north but we found the powder. Rode 4 days, very cold. My Silber Turbo sled with the new external waste gate was not just fun to ride and push powder with, but it ran flawless. It comes on soft but its pulling hard from the start to the finish. It's as close to instant boost and responce as I could ever ask for, also you can play with the throttle in and out as fast as ya want and it was there every time. This is a very happy customer, big smiles after great rides. Now let it snow in Wa, so I don't have to get a Canada citizenship. Safe yr everyone

Ski-Dont89

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2010
WYOMING
just got done riding mine for two days in togwotee with the new external wastegate and self lube turbo on 7lbs. all i can say is wow. ran so awesome. cant make it bog or anything if you try to. on and off the throttle at will and its right there every time. running 1 gallon of av in each tank and the rest 91. and still havent hit det. throttle response is phenomenal. pulls super hard. my sled is a 155 and even with the skinz arc fully engaged its sometimes still hard to keep the skis from pointing at the sky. its going to be an awesome year.

Premium Features