• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim Goggles

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Looking into getting some new goggles this year. I have been using Spy Goggles for the last 4 seasons and have no complaints. I am looking at the new Klim Oculus Goggle for this year. How has everyone liked the Klim goggle?

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.
first gen klim goggles were the worst ones i have ever had out of any brand i have every had, i would never every consider another pair. on the other hand giro and stage goggles both worked awesome . plus the stage were very inexpensive. just got an email from stage they are having a 75 percent off sale this weekend , plus they are a utah company.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The 2nd Generation lenses that came out for the Radius Pro Goggles were just fine. I never had any issues with them, and I have at least half a dozen pair of them.

Overview

The KLIM® Oculus Goggle is designed with one purpose in mind: to give you the best possible vision on the snow. This was accomplished by addressing the three main pain points of all goggles: changing light conditions, fogging and field of vision. The Oculus system with KLIM® Slide-Lock™ technology allows you to quickly and easily change lenses in the field to deal with changing light conditions - essentially it’s like having [up to] three goggles with you in a very compact package. The included heat-formed case allows you to carry an [included] extra lens plus one upgrade lens [not included] with you on your next ride.The Oculus is engineered with the latest anti-fogging technologies such as unparalleled air circulation, massive internal air volume and the KLIM® CLEAR™ anti-fog technology. The spherical, optically correct lens design provides unprecedented peripheral vision and clarity.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jBr4eheyYJE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bowtie496

Lifetime Membership
Jun 7, 2010
Carey, ID
first gen klim goggles were the worst ones i have ever had out of any brand i have every had, i would never every consider another pair. on the other hand giro and stage goggles both worked awesome . plus the stage were very inexpensive. just got an email from stage they are having a 75 percent off sale this weekend , plus they are a utah company.

I agree...
Got the Stage with a few extra lenses and have not used anything else in the last two seasons.

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Do u know how to get 75% of? Tried buying a pair and can't get the discount

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.
sorry i looked at the email it was 50 percent off lenses and straps, 75 percent of face masks still a great deal and they usually have a 2 fer sale a couple times a year

Last edited:

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.
The 2nd Generation lenses that came out for the Radius Pro Goggles were just fine. I never had any issues with them, and I have at least half a dozen pair of them.

Overview

The KLIM® Oculus Goggle is designed with one purpose in mind: to give you the best possible vision on the snow. This was accomplished by addressing the three main pain points of all goggles: changing light conditions, fogging and field of vision. The Oculus system with KLIM® Slide-Lock™ technology allows you to quickly and easily change lenses in the field to deal with changing light conditions - essentially it’s like having [up to] three goggles with you in a very compact package. The included heat-formed case allows you to carry an [included] extra lens plus one upgrade lens [not included] with you on your next ride.The Oculus is engineered with the latest anti-fogging technologies such as unparalleled air circulation, massive internal air volume and the KLIM® CLEAR™ anti-fog technology. The spherical, optically correct lens design provides unprecedented peripheral vision and clarity.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jBr4eheyYJE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

those sound great but so did the first over price poor preforming goggles they sold me . they sent out a new lens still fogged, i asked to return them for a in store credit they said no, they were guarantied not to fog and all they did was fog , what is to stop them from doing the same thing to people all over again . o yeah i got goggles from a company that stands behind there product at a fraction of the price 30 bucks a pair and they are the best i've used so far. klim has good stuff but it's not there goggles

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I have Klim, Dragon, and Stage goggles. The Klim's are the second generation and work good......

But honestly for me, the Dragon's work the best. Again that is what works for my helmet and goggle combo.

Just remember what works great for one guy may be absolutely junk for the next guy. Everyone's face is different and then add in all the different helmets and how people generate heat, it really comes down to experimenting and see what works for you.

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
I tried out the new Oculus goggles at Haydays. Big field of view. They look pretty good, but I had my buddy put them on with the new F3 Helmet and the foam had about 1/8" gap on his temple area were there was no coverage. I was kind of surprised at that since the goggle is supposedly made for the helmet.

I'll be taking another look, he has a pin head, so it might just be the way they fit him.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

eyefish123

Premium Member
Apr 6, 2010
Northern Idaho
Used the new Oculus last weekend and was very pleased. Snowed hard all day, buried a sled in a drift that we spent almost an hour digging out and just a quick wipe on the inside of the goggles and they were good to go. (I left them on the entire time just to see how they did as far as fogging.) First ride of the year and since I am in such good shape I was sweating like a pig. Within 1/2 mile I could not tell that there was any moisture in them. Very impressed so far.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
I have Klim, Dragon, and Stage goggles. The Klim's are the second generation and work good......

But honestly for me, the Dragon's work the best. Again that is what works for my helmet and goggle combo.

Just remember what works great for one guy may be absolutely junk for the next guy. Everyone's face is different and then add in all the different helmets and how people generate heat, it really comes down to experimenting and see what works for you.

Out of my own curiosity how did you like the stage goggles in comparison? I got a couple pairs of those and I can't wait to try them out. I'd be interested in how you rank all 3.

Sorry if this is a slight hijack of your thread

Evanbcx

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2015
Newfoundland
I've used the radious pro for 3 years now haven't fogged once. Forgot them on a trip had to use a pair of dragons, worst googles I've ever used they where fogged up the whole time.

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.
Out of my own curiosity how did you like the stage goggles in comparison? I got a couple pairs of those and I can't wait to try them out. I'd be interested in how you rank all 3.

Sorry if this is a slight hijack of your thread

i've been using the stage goggles for a couple of years and they have worked great for me the build quality isn't as nice as the klim's . that being said i have a new pair of oculus to try as soon as the snow comes.

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.
i got out today with my new klim ocules goggles it was around zero , 4 feet of bottomless powder. i really liked these goggles they worrked great until i noticed a little moisture on my brow took them off to clean with a towel and everything froze on the lens , my mistake over all i was happy and would buy another pair. i also like the extra foam on the edges( it covered the bare spots in the helmet opening) stopping me from getting frostbite :face-icon-small-hap

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
Chris go to Als they have Scott goggles fire 39.99 and they are sweet! I used them in Wyoming last Wed and Idaho yesterday and they are legit!

Don't forget you still owe me a ribeye hahaha

I

i'llDooit

Nov 27, 2007
Duvall washington
Like my 509 aviators. They will start to fog when you are sweating heavy, bit the warranty is awesome. Breakm, they send you a new pair.
I have the blue non mirrored lens and they are great for all light on the snow... My 2 cents... I think the new goggles addressed the fogging issue a little with less foam or something... Fact of the matter.... You sweat, your goggles fog... End of story.

Premium Features