• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Pro Quick Drive Belt Tools

Avi8tormd

Premium Member
May 31, 2008
BOISE, IDAHO
Polaris Quick Drive belt replacement tools made by Edgeworks. These are made out of aluminum and are coated with a special durable coating that also acts as a lubricant. The first prototype was bare aluminum and as you can see, the teeth on the drive sprockets gouged it. The improved coated tools proved to work very well and allowed the drive sprockets to glide on with ease. The Polaris factory tools are steel and twice as heavy. You can contact Don at Edgeworks 208-350-0060 or send me a PM if you would like to pre-order a set. One set is all you need to be able to replace a belt on your sled. They will be ready to ship on January 11th. They are priced as follows

$45 for one set shipped in the US.
$55 for one set shipped to Canada.

If you would like more than one set, please contact Don for pricing.

View attachment 194110

View attachment 194111

View attachment 194112

View attachment 194113

View attachment 194114

COP-OUT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
LEWISTOWN,MONTANA
QD BELT TOOLS

I just received my quick drive tools from EDGEWORKS. These tools are very well made. Plus the instructions and the small list of other tools you need is very helpful. I'd give a rating of 10.

Premium Features