• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Polaris 800 Switchback Assault 2.0 - Upstate NY

A
Dec 6, 2012
FOR SALE: 2013 Polaris 800 Switchback Assault 2.0 (Limited Edition)

DESCRIPTION: I am selling my 2013 Polaris Switchback Assault. This sled was a Snow Check only sled that was purchased new in 2013. The sled has the limited graphics (Snow Check only) and was custom ordered to come with the 2.0 inch Series 4 Challenger Track. The sled came with factory gearing to match the track. This sled has been extremely well taken care of. It has always been stored in a heated garage and trailed in an enclosed trailer to eliminate salt exposure. The aluminum tunnel has been hand polished to a mirror like finish; combined with the limited graphics - the sled is an absolute head-turner! I frequently have people admiring it and asking questions. Of course it’s an incredible ride also! The chassis features a 144in track however the end of the rails are tipped up a few degrees creating a sled that handles like a 121in sled on hard pack trails. The extra track length and the 2” paddles allow you to easily get off the trail and play in the deep stuff. Of course its almost necessary to have a longer track and deep paddles with the snow falls we have been seeing around the Tug Hill the last two years. The sled has 5250 miles on it and has had all routine maintenance completed. It was purchased with the 4 year extended warranty, which is fully transferable to the new owner. This means it will be under warranty until December 2017. Furthermore, the sled is all stock with the exception of the red Polaris Gripper ski’s up front and a black skid plate. The sled has been bullet proof with no issues what so ever. It will make an excellent riding choice for this coming season!!

PRICE: Asking $8,200 OBO

Please call or text James at (715) 614-0943

Link - http://watertown.craigslist.org/rvs/5225347335.html

IMG_3482.jpg IMG_3792.jpg IMG_7408.jpg New Polaris 050.jpg New Polaris 069.jpg

Premium Features