• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 dragon 800 155

J

jdetoy

Oct 14, 2009
lakewood, co
I have a 2009 800 dragon 155. Engine rebuilt under 200 miles ago. Same with clutches all machine and balancing work done at doug's balancing in Denver. Looking to trade for a dirt bike, sport street bike, or enduro type mtb of similar value would sell outright as well.

MTNTK fix kit under 200 miles

New crank bearings and balanced at Dougs machine

Millennium monoblock

PAR 13.6:1 head

Power commander (dynotech Jim mapping)with auto tune the bung has been welded on the pipe.

Full slp exhaust and high flow intake, with new bellows and pink springs

Replaced injectors

Clutches completely rebuilt with new springs (slp mtx weights)and balanced at Doug's

Chain case gearing ( geared down to a 47 tooth bottom gear from a 45 I have to double check the numbers on that)

Console venting

new rsi grips, thumb and hand warmers

Snow skinz cover

New hyfax, fuel,and oil filter

Rear big wheel kit

New rear torsion springs not the big boy springs those are stiff for my weight but the stiffer springs than stock for a 165 to 210lbs rider.

Fox evolve r in the front revalved and rebuilt. Rear walker Evans revalved and rebuilt.

Z bros 39" front end one lower arm is stock do to a rock but the geometry is all the same.

Tri-city front bumper skinz skid plate

New cable scratchers and ski skegs

Air frame running boards

Black tunnel wrap

Tether

Extra grounding done to prevent the melt down that some of these sleds have problems with

Also have an extra ecu with the correct flash, voltage reg, and capacitor if you ever had any problems.

Very nice dragon looking for a home and some use ( when I say new it has under 200 miles on the part the sled was completely redone and has only been ridden 4-5 times since) . Have a new ayxes and a pro no use for 3 sleds some thing with 2 wheels will get some use. Please pm me for pricing or what you have to trade. Let's try to leave the message chain for questions about the sled or tagging people.

Last edited:
Premium Features