• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 pro rmk 800 163"

R

robadoodle

Nov 16, 2012
2015 pro rmk 800 163" $9200.00 OBO bozeman, mt

2015 800cc 163" snow check, black, e-start, kurt's gear down/ clutch kit/ tunnel support/ handlebar plate/ ankle savers, ggb trail can, skins front bumper, walker evans piggybacks, handlebar/ tunnel bags, mike taylor footwell vents, aftermarket steering bushings (can't remember which ones), comes with cover. 567 miles, excellent condition. $9200.00 OBO 406-579-7090

FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender[1].jpg FullSizeRender[2].jpg

Last edited:
R

robadoodle

Nov 16, 2012
Ankle/knee savers are a bar that goes across a couple hole on the running boards to keep the heel of your boot getting locked in there ( which in combination of that and your toe getting stuck in the stirrup has been known to cause ankle/knee injury. I will post a pic when I get a chance.

R

robadoodle

Nov 16, 2012
true. but the hold overs aren't snow check edition and they don't have what many consider to be necessary mods for the pro (within the same price range as the holdovers). either way I'm not to worried about it, the snow will come and someone will buy it and I've come to terms with the fact that I'm taking a bath on this one. maybe it won't sell and ill have to keep it :face-icon-small-hap shucks

Premium Features