• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

DEEP, DRY, DEEP, ENDLESS: POWDER (HD quality video)

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

RIDECATS

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2002
MN
Trip to WY (undisclosed location :D)
Day 1: Snow was kinda hard - good ride
Day 2: Snow was better - blew sled up - rebuilt in parking lot :beer;
Day 3: Snow was GREATY - awesome day - thanks Dan & Brian
Day 4: Snow was BEST I've had in three days - thanks Brandon & Talon
Day 5: Trip home was 22 hours TOTAL whiteout. Road should have been closed

DRY, DEEP, ENDLESS: POWDER
<<< CLICK ABOVE FOR VIDEO>>>>
Enjoy!!!!

jsledder

Lifetime Membership
Jul 9, 2001
SD
www.outdoorsupplyonline.com
Undisclosed location?? Come on........ You don't have to give actual grid coordinates or anything but a general location would be nice, there has to be a name to the Mtn Range you were riding????;)

RIDECATS

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2002
MN
Undisclosed location?? Come on........ You don't have to give actual grid coordinates or anything but a general location would be nice, there has to be a name to the Mtn Range you were riding????;)

I was a guest and told all guides I'd keep it on the down low........ PS I was west of the Mississippi.

undergroundrmk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Craig, Colorado
We saw you guys in the parking lot at that undisclosed location in th e parking lot! Was on Friday right had pieces of that Cat all over was feeling bad for you! That guy that came in after us on the Dragon with the riped off right ski and belly pan was nassty also! We found some good snow that day but was way better the next few days! Glad you got it going and salvaged the ride!!
This was taken there on Friday
snow057.jpg

This was in Colorado on Sunday
100B3762.jpg

RIDECATS

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2002
MN
We saw you guys in the parking lot at that undisclosed location in th e parking lot! Was on Friday right had pieces of that Cat all over was feeling bad for you! That guy that came in after us on the Dragon with the riped off right ski and belly pan was nassty also!

Yea....the in the parking lot engine rebuild with open trailer was a real treat....

That dragon was MESSED up, Do you know if the rider was OK?

undergroundrmk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Craig, Colorado
yeah seen him down at the Polaris shop he was getting parts bummer huh! Do you carry parts for the cat all the time or were you expecting problems? I was over there picking mine up at the dealer decided to go up for the day and ride was hoping for better snow! Looks like you guys hit it right the next couple of days! It is still snowing here so it will be great for the next few days anyway!

RIDECATS

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2002
MN
RMK.... was pretty lucky I had the extra cylinder, piston, ect to get it back together. With the watercraft engine it's been pretty bullet proof not sure why the cylinder broke - kinda weird. possibly the piston clearance was too much? Were you the guys parked right along side us?

undergroundrmk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Craig, Colorado
No we were a few trailers to the west were riding a red Dragon and a white one! We had a new 2010 in the trailer that belonged to the dealer I have had all the problems with my Dragon and was up there testing the new flash and brought 2010 to test against it! The 2010 still had the original flash in it so we were seeing the difference!

J

jlebrun_05

Dec 9, 2007
Dell Rapids, SD
lol, i was watching your video of the 33 hour drive by yourself. That must of sucked. Didn't you hop on snowest and check the conditions before you left?

RIDECATS

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2002
MN
lol, i was watching your video of the 33 hour drive by yourself. That must of sucked. Didn't you hop on snowest and check the conditions before you left?

LMFAO....long story, I was heading out to meet a bunch of guys in Centenial for that video. The weather was great RIGHT UNTIL the pass in Cheyenne. I thought that video turned out funny since it was me trying to keep from being bored out of my mind and being a dork recording it

B
Jul 6, 2001
Watrous, SK
LMFAO....long story, I was heading out to meet a bunch of guys in Centenial for that video. The weather was great RIGHT UNTIL the pass in Cheyenne. I thought that video turned out funny since it was me trying to keep from being bored out of my mind and being a dork recording it

I thought that was your American Idol tryout? :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features