• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Arctic Cat M1000 650hp Twin Turbo's

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Who cares what this guy spends his money on, that is a sick creation! Tell me you wouldn't want to be the guy riding that thing for just a day or a weekend! Blowing past people in deep pow with all that power and track, man, I think that would be a hoot.

L

little_orange_cat

Apr 7, 2008
lynden
www.myspace.com
you need to run bolth motors off the same but biger turbo or twins so you will have bolth motors running the same boost and so on. has it been on the moutian yet?
i sure this thing would be ideal for pulling sleds off the mountian

T

TGitt

Feb 16, 2009
Logan, Utah
If anyone knows Stan Checketts you wouldn't be suprised. I cant wait to see it on the snow
Seriously people, It's his money so let him do what he wants with it. I think it looks pretty sweet, although I would never do that, I would like to ride it.

I live in the same valley as this "Tractor," and often ride in the same area as Stan. Maybe I might see it buzz by me one time haha

Apr 21, 2008
you need to run bolth motors off the same but biger turbo or twins so you will have bolth motors running the same boost and so on. has it been on the moutian yet?
i sure this thing would be ideal for pulling sleds off the mountian

That's what boost controllers are for. It wouldn't work right having both on the same turbo.

M

M1000Mod162

Nov 23, 2009
Colorado
seems like it would run out of gas fast having one 10 gal tank and two thirsty tm1000 motors sucking gas

S
Feb 21, 2009
awesome

Awesome build, I'm sure I could have more fun on just one. Would love to feel the power. Wish I had lots of money and time to burn!!!

Premium Features