• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What would cause this engine damage???

The Bob

Premium Member
Mar 1, 2008
MN
Well I did it boys...after 3 downed Poo sleds I finally made the switch & bought myself a 15 T3 163 with 300 miles & warranty until nov 2019. All I can say is WOW...10x the sled.

You bought a 2015 Ski-Doo and its 10x the sled? Well that's the first I heard that. Maybe if it was a 2017 you could say that without anyone knowing better.

B

BC_mtn_rider

Nov 11, 2012
Surrey B.C.
You bought a 2015 Ski-Doo and its 10x the sled? Well that's the first I heard that. Maybe if it was a 2017 you could say that without anyone knowing better.
I was always the first one to say Polaris is the best & Doo sucks without owning a Doo...Ignorant right? I had only briefly ridden my buddies XP which is no comparison to the XM & I didn't like it. I've never even sat on a modern Cat so I will say nothin about them other than I'd love the opportunity to try one to see how they ride. I was poo from day 1.
Don't get me wrong here fellas...I loved my Dragon during the IQ era & the 3 seasons I got out of my PRO...the Pro was a game changer for me, I rocked that thing.
Now I have put a little over 300 miles on the Doo with it fully dialed in to my personal preference & all I am simply sayin is that this is 10X better for me. You cant assume how a sled is by attempting a donut, falling off & saying,"this sled sucks" like I did. I was just afraid to admit that I might enjoy it. Its all just personal pref. I found a near new sled at an opportune time for a sick price with warranty until 2019 & now I'm not the only Poo guy in the group. I'll never knock the ride of a Poo, I just don't trust them.

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
I was always the first one to say Polaris is the best & Doo sucks without owning a Doo...Ignorant right? I had only briefly ridden my buddies XP which is no comparison to the XM & I didn't like it. I've never even sat on a modern Cat so I will say nothin about them other than I'd love the opportunity to try one to see how they ride. I was poo from day 1.
Don't get me wrong here fellas...I loved my Dragon during the IQ era & the 3 seasons I got out of my PRO...the Pro was a game changer for me, I rocked that thing.
Now I have put a little over 300 miles on the Doo with it fully dialed in to my personal preference & all I am simply sayin is that this is 10X better for me. You cant assume how a sled is by attempting a donut, falling off & saying,"this sled sucks" like I did. I was just afraid to admit that I might enjoy it. Its all just personal pref. I found a near new sled at an opportune time for a sick price with warranty until 2019 & now I'm not the only Poo guy in the group. I'll never knock the ride of a Poo, I just don't trust them.

Stoked for you that you are stoked on your new sled. I couldn't care less what brand people ride as long as they are having fun and keep riding.

All broken sleds (regardless of manufacturer) suck...

Glad you kept throwing money down the snowmobiling hole like the rest of us.... Misery loves company:face-icon-small-win

Premium Features