• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help with m8 Rk Tek 925 bb

Z
Jan 18, 2017
Hey guys, new to the forums but not to snowmobiles, and I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I recently picked up a 2010 m8 925 rk Tek big bore. Has speedwerx y pipe, pipe, and can, rk Tek clutches (secondary anyways). Boondocker fuel controller, egt, etc. This sled has it all it seems haha. Super excited to get out west with it, but have questions about setting it up before. It has the oil delete, and wondering what to run for oil and what ratio to mix. Guy I bought it from seemed pretty unsure and said probably 32:1 amsoil or blue marble. I figured more like 40:1. Anyone with experience give me a better idea? Also trying to figure out clutch weights and how to set up the secondary. He gave me a bunch of weights and I can chime back in with the numbers once I grab them from the back of the sled. The secondary (blue rk tek) has a series of holes with Allen or torx head bolts in them, looks like you can back the 3 bolts off and spin the clutch to set it at a different point. Can anyone explain that to me? I apologize for the long post and I'm sure I made myself look like a real rookie here haha. Thanks in advance!

Premium Features