• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best M-series seat

Best seat for the M-series

• Stock Seat

Votes: 27 6.3%
  • Arctic Cat Shorty Seat

Votes: 250 58.0%
  • Boss Highrise Seat

Votes: 102 23.7%
  • Wasatch Recreational Products Mountain Assault Seat

Votes: 23 5.3%
  • Skinz Protective Gear Airframe Seat

Votes: 29 6.7%

• Total voters
F

FCR112

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 1, 2008
Have you seen the three awesomely superbadass seats I have for sale in the swapmeet? One of those has to be the best for somebody!!! Or buy one and shave it down like these guys are doing!:clap2:

niner

Lifetime Membership
Mar 16, 2008
Lacombe Alberta
The seat is real easy to shorten. Take it all apart,cut the middle section of plastic frame out,leave some to overlap,rivet the front to the back,cut your foam middle piece out,here's a little tip on that. Cut your foam at 45 degree angle so you get more surface area to glue the foam back together. Once you got your frame fitting good with your foam then take it to a upholstery shop. This is a fun DIY mod.

B
Sep 18, 2009
Spanish Fork Utah
New Boss Seats

pro%20series%20acms%201.png
Here is the New Boss Seat "Pro" style for the M-Series 2005-2011
http://www.bossseats.com/m-series-crossfire-model.html

T
Jun 27, 2008
Bend, Oregon
I think those 10' shortys were too tall, I don't ride sitting so the taller the seat the more the work to hop sides.

The best seats IMO are ones able to fit tools, tow rope and a beer inside them. I carry my shovel, spare gloves & goggles, etc in my pack.

B
Mar 16, 2011
Helena MT
boss seats

2nd boss seat so far, but i flat out DISLIKE how they mount to the sled. velcro and buttons is a damn joke. i know ill have to redo the velcro again soon on the second one...maybe ill sell this one and get a WRP or a skinz...

Premium Features