• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Zbroz Racing Product Release (Kiss coupler For Pro RMK)

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
Just got done finalizing and testing our Kiss coupler for the PRO RMK!! We have had this product on the ProClimbs for about 2 years and finally made some changes to it so it will work on the Pro RMK Rear skid too.

The kit is inexpensive an allows for coupling adjustment of the stock skid. Very easy to adjust simply by turning the blocks with your hand. Awesome for tuning ski lift without messing with limiter strap and depending on snow conditions. Great for Turbo and big bore's of course but useful for boondocking a stocker too. Add an Exit Rear track shock and you have a skid that rides awesome and is as tunable as the big $$ skids.

Retail should be $160

We will be listing them on the website as early as next week

:becky:

Kiss coupler.jpg

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
how much testing do you have on pro ?
i've read that the pro may need tunnel renforcement plates to be able the take the extra pressure on the rear arm ?
is that true ?

great product idea and love the price point
thanks

let it snow

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
KISS coupler

So far so good. We are erring on the safe side as far as how much we couple the skid. We did the same thing on the cat and have not ever damaged a tunnel nor had anyone tell us of one. We place the coupler at a point where even at the highest setting it cannot bind. We think this is the key to not over loading the mounts. Also the load is increased between the front mount and rear mount not anywhere else.
Also the other aftermarket coupling suspensions mount to stock locations and I'm not aware of people having issues with those.

The few days we have on the Pro we have the kit on were awesome it works just as the cat version and really is just a simple little option for those who rally trees and chutes and want that control option at a price every Snowmobiler can afford.

Hope that makes sense.

how much testing do you have on pro ?
i've read that the pro may need tunnel renforcement plates to be able the take the extra pressure on the rear arm ?
is that true ?

great product idea and love the price point
thanks

let it snow

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
Might be a good upgrade for SBA owners if it can be adapted to those.

That's the only thing the flat landers are hesitant about with the un-coupled skid and trail riding here in Michigan. They opt for the fugly Rush because of the suspension..

We all know it is a uncoupled skid also .. but they all buy them .. I don't get it !!

I kinda prefer the skis up when riding off trail here. But have rode them in the deep pow and yea it is a huge hindrance!!

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
Zbroz Kiss Coupler

To answer your questions Yes you do need to cut the stock sizzor stop and install the stops that come with the kit. Its really easy to cut and the new stops are basically just like the other brands use or have used for years.

The whole kit can be installed while the skid is in the snowmobile. You do not need to remove anything it literally is about a 30 min install for a first timer.

:becky:

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Got one ordered excited to give it a try, can't go wrong for a $160

A

acutah

Nov 27, 2007
Kaysville, UT
I ordered one too. Can't wait to be able to have some coupling! :face-icon-small-hap It's been a horrible counter productive band-aid trying to dial in the stock skid with a turbo. Even with raptors all the way around by the time you get enough ski pressure to minimize wheelies you've messed up the "flick ability" of the sled.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
I ordered one too. Can't wait to be able to have some coupling! :face-icon-small-hap It's been a horrible counter productive band-aid trying to dial in the stock skid with a turbo. Even with raptors all the way around by the time you get enough ski pressure to minimize wheelies you've messed up the "flick ability" of the sled.

Exactly, I have the Assault rear shock in my skid and have that baby cranked up tight and still can't keep front down the best even with a 163 and the stock track.

I never realized how much the rear skid plays in getting the sled to role up on its side when your moving slow and try to turn it back up the hill or when standing still and trying to get it on one ski on a steep side hill. That little bit of rear skid compression makes a big difference IMO.

I was thinking I could loosen rear shock way up and run the block in like 2 or 3. Is that kinda what your planning?

ZBroz how do you guys usually set the block/skid for boondocking with a turbo?

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Will it work on Bomber Rails? Also are you able to set it back to stock or is it always couple to a certain degree after installing?

Premium Features