• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro RMK fuel caddy

D

doopower

Sep 20, 2011
Lytton, IA
For all you polaris guys with not the best options for gas caddys, i designed a bracket to allow the BRP caddy to fit on the RMK. Let me know what you think. Seeing if there is any interest.....

Brett
IMG_1656.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1660.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1657.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

scotts-doo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2011
Minnesota
I think it has some great potential. My question is, what is a person looking at from a cost perspective for the mount and the skidoo gas can? I havent looked it up yet? On the Polaris gas caddy, once you get the rack you can get a 1.75 can for about $12 at any hardware srore and strap it down and it works fine. Again I am a person who rarely uses a gas can but if you are a heavy user, I like the looks of this one. Nice job.

pindallout

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
51st State Da U.P., eh!
Just like stated above, I could see interest in it if the price is right. I know you can get into a Roto-paX 1.75 gallon set up for under $130.00 total for Mount and can. You can get a rack and can system (many variations) for around $100.00 or less......... so it will come down to the cost to the consumer.

D

doopower

Sep 20, 2011
Lytton, IA
Cost

The BRP gas cans come with the LinQ tabs. cost of the jerry can from BRP is 125.00. My mount is around $50.00.

Feel free to call me, I can sell the complete kit or just the mount. I have sold some since posting this.

515-460-1541

eyefish123

Premium Member
Apr 6, 2010
Northern Idaho
Very nice what you have done. I am contemplating switching from a Doo over to a Pro and I already have the gas can and mounts. No sense in buying another. If I decide to make the switch I will be in touch for a bracket. Good Job.

D

doopower

Sep 20, 2011
Lytton, IA
To The Top.

Mount only- $60.00 Shipped
Mount +LinQ brackets- $85.00 shipped
Mount+Tank+LinQ Brackets- $200 Shipped

Selling well everyone seems to like the bracket.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
The cool thing is you can switch it out with the bag. The link system is the best thing out there. The last trip out my wife picked up my buddies mountain addiction can. I have a powder keg that is awesome but the fuel caddy holds less than 2 gallons. The box isn't as nice because of the way the fuel jug goes underneath. It takes up space for the box. I would also bet you can't get the 3.3 mountain addiction for less than what he is quoting. Awesome idea and I would take one. Also have a buddy who has a supercharger and burns at least 3 more gallons than I do. His powder keg system isn't cutting it.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I just looked and mountain addiction is cheaper but by the time you add shipping, it won't be much. Their bags look close to 200. If you got a bag also, this deal is cheaper.

R
Oct 10, 2014
Same as what he said?? looking at leaving skidoo for the new pro Will this setup fit the 2016? Id like to keep my doo bag and tank. Can I use two brackets to attach the tank and bag?

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I would bet money it will work. The axis tunnel looked the same to me. They did put a slot where you could slide stuff in from the back is the only the only thing I could see different. Keep your stuff and get this. The linq system is awesome.

D

doopower

Sep 20, 2011
Lytton, IA
Sorry I have not been on snowest for awhile.

It should fit the axys with no problem. Sold quite a few, and everyone seems real happy.

Premium Features