• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bumper thread

Powderforlife907

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2011
^^ definitely a nice looking bumper! Any one else have an review on it? I am debating between quick ride or MMS now

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
new bumpers for the rear to.

So the bumpers will be back from getting powder coated first of the week and I will get pics of the rear colored to match front.

The rears are replacements for the carbon ones for when they break.
With bumper as set powder coated 25
Raw 20

35 raw just rear
40 painted.

Raw ones are shipping out.

Thanks kevin.

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Van Amburg front bumper. $199.95
Tied into bulkhead plus four other mounts.
I chose powder coated steel. Stout.

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=336827

y7a9avaj.jpg

Last edited:
S

shredder

Nov 26, 2007
Where can i buy a TCP bumper? I cant find them with a google search...
thanks
scott

vertical800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Columbus, ND
I just got my two wide version bumpers from MM Sports for my pro's. They are very well made and the welding and finish is very clean. I'll post pics after they get back from powder coat and are put on. Thanks Kevin!

Merlin

Lifetime Membership
Oct 7, 2004
Medicine Hat, AB
New skins dam Adams next level front bumper still waiting for the rear

Cool, I haven't seen that one yet. That model doesn't seem to displayed on their(Skinz) website.

That looks to be the strongest offering yet from any of the vendors.

How'd you get your hands on it?

C

canj

Dec 13, 2009
Sept-Iles, QC
Cool, I haven't seen that one yet. That model doesn't seem to displayed on their(Skinz) website.

That looks to be the strongest offering yet from any of the vendors.

How'd you get your hands on it?

riders section : dan adams. Or nxt lvl clinics web site.

Merlin

Lifetime Membership
Oct 7, 2004
Medicine Hat, AB

Merlin

Lifetime Membership
Oct 7, 2004
Medicine Hat, AB
Go see your Poo dealer. They now have a front bumper out that has the two bars coming down below the belly pan like that one above. Price isn't too bad on it either. I don't believe it's made it into the online catologs yet. Late season release on it.

Thanks,

I had my eye on those last year already but I believe they still utilize the stock mounting locations under the hood(those cheesy little tabs on the over-structure).

VE & others have chosen to connect to both the "cheesy little tabs" and the lower mounting bolts for the over-structure which is a far better set up IMHO.

I suppose a guy could always fab & weld brackets onto the Polaris Ultimate bumper for attaching to the lower over-structure mounting bolts.

Glen

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
We are distributing the Edge Works bumper now. Ill post installed pics soon as well as some close ups.

The construction is amazing, mil-spec finish on the tube so your hands aren't as prone to slipping off, stout enough to use a snobungie on.

Check of www.feethookers.com for info shortly.

C79E6797-C3F3-42A6-B441-1AD6A51CBFDF-15286-0000096591BA11AB.jpg

we have Edge Works pumps back in stock!

PM for details

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
Here is the new Polaris Ultimate Front Bumper. IMO its much stronger than the Extreme bumper offered by Polaris. It ties into the two rivet holes in the bottom of the bulkhead where you rivet the skid plate. These additional bars give the bumper a lot more torsional rigidity compared the original or Extreme bumper. I really like it.

Next I have the Happy Face Performance rear bumper. I really like this bumper. It is much stouter than the stock one, bolts up really clean, and fits great. It is the long edition which you have to drill 2 holes on each side.

Last edited:
Premium Features