• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT - OIL RESERVOIR NECK SLEEVE

bubba94

Lifetime Membership
Nov 10, 2008
BC Canada
Got the sleeve today and took me about 2 mins to install it with a little bit of heat and it slid right in and tightened up in there good. Fits great Dan thanks

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
I put mine in my new 13 Pro before i rode it and fit was perfect. Had one in my Cat also and everyone knows how those caps fit after a very short time of being by heat.

chriswelters

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2009
Ishpeming MI
I ordered the oil sleeve for my 2013 Pro before I road it, there is no oil where is shouldn't be.

My buddy on the other hand recently bought a 2013 pro rmk and has around 100 miles. He has oil all over the place! He has one on order now.

Great product!

C

coolx2

Nov 29, 2007
Just sent a paypal, cant wait to get it. I had a huge oily mess when I tipped it over last week.

S

Slingn Snow

Mar 4, 2009
I bought one 2 years ago and never have had a problem. I was putting oil in my sled and realized that today. It's a great fix!

C

coolx2

Nov 29, 2007
Just and update. I installed my sleeve and could not belive how out of round my neck was. No more leak with the new sleeve. Great product. Wish I had gooten it before I had a problem.

D
Feb 5, 2011
Put these on six of my sleds, 2002-2013. The older sleds oil resivoir necks were somewhat deformed. Caps were not fitting well. After installation, Problem fixed. Caps now fit on easily and tightly without having to wrestle with them and put them on and off several times to try to get a decent fit. Newer sleds oil resivoir necks were not deformed yet. But, now I don't have to worry about them ever becoming deformed.
Great product! Highly recommend!

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
This is a good quality product that actually works as advertised, sadly that is getting rare. This is also a simple solution to a problem that many manufactures sleds have, so the question I have is why haven't they taken notice, buy the license from you and put these on the machines before they leave the factory. What other simple ideas are out there like this that we are missing out on because someone hasn't taken (or has) the time & money to have something we need made, tested and put on the market. Thank you for building this. I have one on my 2013 Pro RMK 800, and 10 M-8. I need to order a few more for the other sleds now that I know they worked all last year.

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
got and installed mine. noticed that the cap is definitely harder to get on, very easy to cross thread it. have to be careful getting the threads engaged properly.
anybody else notice this?

D

DAN03REV

Oct 20, 2008
ALGONA, IOWA
Didn't read this til just now .. want to help you out with that issue .. I get thousands of positive feedback emails from guys on Pro RMK sleds .. are the threads on the tank shot ?? ... the cap should match the bore of the sleeve and seal tight

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Sent my money.
Received a sleeve.
Installed sleeve.
Voila! No leaks.
Great product.

Premium Features