• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

pulled the trigger! who else?

Sneak A Peak

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2013
Washington State
Is it October yet? I am getting inpatient. Has anyone ridden a 15 yet? Initial thoughts?

Question to those that have snow checked before… If I ordered a bunch of extras (ie. extreme bumpers, the updated/powder coated running boards, defrost bag, etc.) will Polaris be installing them and sending stock stuff with it? Or do the accessories come lose and I get to assemble them?

I also sent Polaris a request to see if I could exchange the panels for last year’s midnight blue panels as they still have some available (confirmed with Polaris). They were disinclined to acquiesce to my request. You would think that they would/could work with me considering their marketing campaign is true customization, but I guess I am just another confirmed sale. Perhaps I should have asked before I put my $ down. Kind of unfortunate, but it was worth a shot.

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
True customization only pertains to the time you place your order at the dealership. Everything you ordered at the time of snow check is how your sled will arrive.

Once your sled has arrived at the dealership and your sled is paid in full than your dealer can accommodate you. Technically all you did by snow checking is reserve a sled in your name.

DPG

Sneak A Peak

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2013
Washington State
Oh, clear as mud. So I understand that the sled will come with the options I chose with my snow check. Like the anniversary edition colors, low bars, electric start, bag options, and upgraded shocks. Are you saying that the other extra accessories I ordered at the same time as the sled will come already assembled as well?

I’m also a bit confused about you’re paid in full comment. What if I were financing the sled through Polaris? Would my dealer consider that to be paid in full? This thing won’t be paid in full for at least a year. Even that is a sporty target.

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
I don't know what extras you had snow checked....And until your sled has arrived and you have been approved for financing and signed the contract and warranty card the sled you ordered is merely and just an ordered sled.

Example: if you have a change of heart and decide not to go through with the purchase Polaris will keep your snow check deposit and that's it there not going to hold your feet to the fire.

DPG

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
Question to those that have snow checked before… If I ordered a bunch of extras (ie. extreme bumpers, the updated/powder coated running boards, defrost bag, etc.) will Polaris be installing them and sending stock stuff with it? Or do the accessories come lose and I get to assemble them?

Some of the options ordered will be install by Polaris when they assemble the sled, the others, such as the bumpers, venting, bags, and so on, will be installed by the dealer during set up - at least that's what happened on my '14 snow check. The dealer installed the Ultimate front and Extreme rear bumpers and the venting I order as part of my snow check. I was there the day they started setting it up, so I took possession of the stock front and rear bumpers. Gotta say, the stock rear bumper is real pile of crap.

Also, when I got it home I had a few aftermarket items to install, so I went over the sled again to ensure it was ready - had to make a few adjustments here and there.

Last edited:
Premium Features