• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Seats for 02 Viper

G
Jul 1, 2009
I have been considering changing out the stock seat on my 144" viper. I have seen some posts that show a polaris pro-x shorty seat which appears to fit really well (hard to come by a used one though for a reasonable price). I like the new arctic cat pro-climb seat which I have a buddy that has a spare one he will give me but have not heard or seen anything about trying to install/fit one on an older viper. I was trying to stay away from boss just due to the cost (also like to be different). Any suggestions? Please share your photos of your seat swap, if you have one........I am trying to have a shorter, higher, skinnier style seat for better maneuverability. Thanks!

PS - I also seen one that appeared to use polaris assault seat frame with either a phazer or WR seat affixed to it. Tried contacting the guy but have had little luck.

neverenoughsnow

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 1999
Omaha, Ne.
seat

100_2022.jpgyou can buy any seat you like, determine the height that you like, and then fabricate your framework/mount.
I haven't seen any bolt-on kits, everybody custom fabricates what they want.

Last edited:
S
Sep 2, 2008
Bozeman, MT
X2 on the BOSS. I had a BOSS flat top seat on mine years ago and loved it! Taller, narrower, and firmer than the stocker. Not sure if that is the look you are going for, but that is my recommendation.

Premium Features