• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

best place to get parts?

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
where is the best/cheapest place to get Polaris parts?

thx

Leftys

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2010
Idaho
IMO, Your local Polaris dealer if you have one. If customers don't support the local shops they will be gone. If the local shop wants your business and will compete with the Internet they should give you a discount if that's what you are looking for. On the other hand if you have a local shop that will get you what you need and not mess up all the time, that shop deserves Kudos and full retail. Those shops are hard to come by.

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
IMO, Your local Polaris dealer if you have one. If customers don't support the local shops they will be gone. If the local shop wants your business and will compete with the Internet they should give you a discount if that's what you are looking for. On the other hand if you have a local shop that will get you what you need and not mess up all the time, that shop deserves Kudos and full retail. Those shops are hard to come by.

ya, my local dealer has gotten a ton of my money in the last 2 years. 2 sleds, a trailer, and tons of parts.

often times they don’t have what i need and it is at least a week to get it.
just looking for someone else that may have the parts readily available when my local guys do not.

thx

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Michelle at OTS.

FreeAgent here on snowest. I PM her my part numbers she charges my CCard I have on file with her and she ships out fast. Typically my parts arrive in two days from Oregon to north Lake Tahoe.

Once Thin Air went out of business up here its cheaper than ordering from Reno and having to drive round trip to pick up parts.

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
Michelle at OTS.

FreeAgent here on snowest. I PM her my part numbers she charges my CCard I have on file with her and she ships out fast. Typically my parts arrive in two days from Oregon to north Lake Tahoe.

Once Thin Air went out of business up here its cheaper than ordering from Reno and having to drive round trip to pick up parts.

Murph,
Did you get parts to fix your last mishap?

Jul 11, 2001
Waconia, MN

x2 :face-icon-small-win

Premium Features