• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled decks

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
MotoMikey sled decks fit in both a long bed and a short bed there nice decks I bought one last year. Expandable sides are nice !!!

T
Nov 21, 2007
Wasilla Alaska
Does the used one fit a long or shortbed or both like the new ones?

yep.

nytro1.jpg

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
$1800 is a heck of a deal for one of these Silver Lake Sled Decks!! It is really light - two people can load and unload it easily. Here is a pic of mine from a different angle, you can see the rail underneath that holds the ramp (which by the way is designed for both sleds and four wheelers - just flip it over). The ramp comes out from the center of the "beaver tail" portion of the deck - it is held in place by that middle piece that is hinged (you have to lift it to be able to slide the ramp in and out)

If I didn't already have one ~ I'd buy it ;) ;)

DSC06038.jpg

H
Feb 26, 2008
Anchorage
Sled Deck

Tim,
Let me know if you haven't sold the used one. I'm in Iraq right now but a buddy of mine has access to my truck. Maybe we can work something out. It won't do me much good right now, but I'll be able to use it when I get back in March/April and then for ATVs in the spring.
Does the used one come with the headache rack? Can I use it on my longbed?

BJ

T
Nov 21, 2007
Wasilla Alaska
I'm probably gonna buy the other new one if nobody buys it real soon , which will leave an additional old designed one for sale . $1800.00
We take all major credit cards too .

Last edited:
H
Feb 26, 2008
Anchorage
Sled Deck

Thanks for the info. I am deffinately interested in the used one, if you were leaning toward buying the new one. Please let me know when you make a decision. I can get you money several different ways.

H
Feb 26, 2008
Anchorage
Sled Deck

Tim,
As soon as I can get to a working phone over here, I'll give you a call. I'll either transfer $ to my buddy to get to you our I'll transfer to you. I'll call as soon as I can. Enjoy the snow! Iraq sucks!:beer;

T
Nov 21, 2007
Wasilla Alaska
Tim,
As soon as I can get to a working phone over here, I'll give you a call. I'll either transfer $ to my buddy to get to you our I'll transfer to you. I'll call as soon as I can. Enjoy the snow! Iraq sucks!:beer;

Sounds good man ! Stay safe over there ! Work 745-4444 , cell 355-8350
This deck has a couple of extra's (longer ramp for lifted trucks,and a center hold down nut plate if you're just carrying one sled instead of two)

Premium Features