• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Pro RMK Silber Turbo 163

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

slednutz

Nov 28, 2007
Pipestone, MN
www.theslednutz.com
I have a 2012 Pro RMK 800 163 for sale, sled has between 600-700 miles. It has one of the first 2012 Silber kits put on it, then had the 2013 updates done so it still has the dobec control box but with the updated sensors. The past year a KpA turbo was put on with the billet compressor wheel and has 100 miles on it. The install was done by Justin at Silber Turbos. The sled also has slp powder pro's, headlight delete and an SCS hood and side panel wrap. I will try to put a picture up but it seems to never work for me so P.M me if you want any specific pictures. I would like 10,750. Sled is located in SW Minnesota.

Thanks

photo (4).jpg

S

slednutz

Nov 28, 2007
Pipestone, MN
www.theslednutz.com
Sled needs to go, have to study and take tests for the next year so my riding time is done, only put 60 miles on this year and 60 miles on the new turbo, open to all offers, would like $9,500

S
Oct 5, 2012
Bozeman MT
turbo?

Can that Sibler kit be updated to the 14 kit? with the bullydog box?

Is there any stock polaris warranty left on the sled?

Has the motor ever been touched? we worked? I'm in bozeman mt looking for a turbo pro for this upcoming season, I have cash in hand. Just dont want to inherit other peoples problems or sleds that dont run, I've heard not as good things about the sibler kits before the 2014 kit. let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features