• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Chase snow to Snowies from MN?

RexFlex23

Premium Member
Oct 29, 2010
Minnesota
Have truck(f250 crew cab), sled (11 Pro), will travel. Central MN, main riding partner has dislocated knee, brother in-law is sick, others can't go either... anyone have an open spot or is out there now and willing to have a tag along? Trees, meadows, etc. nothing where if you make a mistake on a side hill you are screwed type of riding. Have shovel, probe, would rent beacon, have been through Mike Duffy's avi class. Been out west last 4 years riding... Non-smoker, out there to ride not get hammered, will par take in beverage(s) at end of day however.... They are getting hammered and I've been out 3 days this year in the UP :-(

Last edited:

Yaeger34

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2015
St cloud mn
Ha I am tempted to leave after work Friday and drive through the night. Ride Saturday and half a day sunday and drive through the night sunday. If only If my friends were as dedicated as me.

N

nfinit100

Oct 1, 2015
Northern CO
you two are pretty good motivation. I am sitting here debating if I want to drive 2-3hrs, for saturday, then do that again sunday. Driving all night to ride 1.5 days...that is some determination. Snowies should be pretty sweet the next few days. They have been socked in for most of the week.

RexFlex23

Premium Member
Oct 29, 2010
Minnesota
past 4 years buddy and I leave around midnight drive all night/day putting us in Laramie or Tog evening wise, eat, sleep, ride 3-4 days and last day of riding (4:30 ish) load up and drive straight through back home. Snowy's is pretty easy drive... Tog is the long haul! Did Snowy's myself last year while buddy worked remotely in the truck on way home :face-icon-small-hap. 1100 miles away is tough...

R

rollcontrol

Sep 13, 2008
Stillwater, Mn
If you make it out and need someone to ride with, look me up. I'll be @ snowy range fri sat and sun. Know the range OK, but shouldn't have to dig too deep this weekend to have fun. Hope you find some guys to make the trek it's going to be an epic weekend.

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Ha I am tempted to leave after work Friday and drive through the night. Ride Saturday and half a day sunday and drive through the night sunday. If only If my friends were as dedicated as me.
Sounds just like me. My friends always want to go til I give them a call and then no one is able to make it work.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Have truck(f250 crew cab), sled (11 Pro), will travel. Central MN, main riding partner has dislocated knee, brother in-law is sick, others can't go either... anyone have an open spot or is out there now and willing to have a tag along? Trees, meadows, etc. nothing where if you make a mistake on a side hill you are screwed type of riding. Have shovel, probe, would rent beacon, have been through Mike Duffy's avi class. Been out west last 4 years riding... Non-smoker, out there to ride not get hammered, will par take in beverage(s) at end of day however.... They are getting hammered and I've been out 3 days this year in the UP :-(
If my sister wasn't getting married on Saturday I would definitely take you up on your offer.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

A

AMAX

Dec 22, 2014
Medbow snotel shows a 16" jump today. Should be a fun weekend.

Yaeger34

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2015
St cloud mn
Correction, I do have one friend dumb enough to join me in my day and a half adventure. Should be out there about 9am tomorrow. Ready to rip!

bryceraisanen

Lifetime Membership
Mar 5, 2011
RexFlex where r u at? Im in Cokato, kinda in the same situation... waiting to hear from a few guys but want to go bad!! 612-360-8375 Fyi I do not partake in adult beverages just so you know.

Last edited:

RexFlex23

Premium Member
Oct 29, 2010
Minnesota
I'm in the Twin cities. I won't have my trailer back until late tomorrow night or Sunday morning. It doubles as dance prop trailer :). My truck is available just not my trailer yet.

bryceraisanen

Lifetime Membership
Mar 5, 2011
I'm in the Twin cities. I won't have my trailer back until late tomorrow night or Sunday morning. It doubles as dance prop trailer :). My truck is available just not my trailer yet.
Have a four place but we r full up now. Leaving about midnight.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

RexFlex23

Premium Member
Oct 29, 2010
Minnesota
Glad to hear some of us are going to go play in the pow!! Rip it up fellas and post up some pics ;-). "Should have been here yesterday" the story of me and snow chasing lol. Drive safe everyone!!

Premium Features