• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Throttle Up RB

Volvokvaloya

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2008
Northern Norway
I`m going to order some New running Boards and actually had made up my mind on the Throttle Up Boards...tried my friends M7 and they work really great...so..when i`m trying to order the Boards from their website i only get this erro Message from paypal...have anyone else experienced this...cant get any contact With them either....maybe i have to get someone else :face-icon-small-sad

Volvokvaloya

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2008
Northern Norway
Actually it looks like Throttle Up have stopped makin sledparts....well that sucked...guess i have to go for the tube running boards then...SO..whats the best out there...Skinz,B&M,H&H?...Does Phizzer still make his boards?

C
Feb 28, 2011
B&M

I went B&M on my 2011 Crossfire just because of their price.. It was right and I'm very happy with their fit and finish. Used em for a year now and the performance is there. Best upgrade I've made.

K

kidrman

Nov 21, 2007
Spokane WA
Good choice. I have throttle up on my 2010 and a set of b and m sitting in the trailer for it.

Premium Features