• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

First edit with the Drone!

zalez

Lifetime Membership
Jan 5, 2012
Great footage. Did you register your drone? :face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-win

PS dynasty is missing a letter on the intro.

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
Nice video, i'm too scared to take my blade 350 out ( actually more afraid of the radio getting snowed on than the quad ).

I have been having more fun with little 250 FPV racing quads that I built.

How do you carry your quad out with you? I bought a seahorse case on amazon for mine. ( Blade 350 with a tarot gimbal ). I think I could mount some Linq clips to it and snap it onto my ski doo tunnel.

MikeMetzger

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2013
Edmonds Wa
Great footage. Did you register your drone? :face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-win

PS dynasty is missing a letter on the intro.

LOL I knew people would start pointing that out. I'm always rushed to hammer out these edits so I can do the wifey's "to do list" and always forget to spell check. Damn it

MikeMetzger

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2013
Edmonds Wa
Nice video, i'm too scared to take my blade 350 out ( actually more afraid of the radio getting snowed on than the quad ).

I have been having more fun with little 250 FPV racing quads that I built.

How do you carry your quad out with you? I bought a seahorse case on amazon for mine. ( Blade 350 with a tarot gimbal ). I think I could mount some Linq clips to it and snap it onto my ski doo tunnel.

This was actually my first time using it. I didn't haul it around with me, I just got to the parking lot early enough to get some scenic shots while waiting for my buddies. Theres a few options for cases that would fit on the tunnel, but I don't think Im interested in packing it around all day. Just use it for intro shots, maybe a few staged riding shots near the truck.

MikeMetzger

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2013
Edmonds Wa

Diamond8

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Tri-Cities Washington
Mike.......your pictures never cease to amaze me and get me stoked for this sport I love.......your youtube edits have been great and with this you have stepped up your game my friend!! Love it!! Great work.......looking forward to seeing more from you in the future........so damn cool.

Cheers!

Dave

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
That looks incredible! I'm ordering the Phantom 3 advanced in the next week or so. I was going to get the standard but the electronics on the advanced are a lot better.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Premium Features