• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow in the Big Horns!

R
Jan 19, 2008
Sitting here in front of the fire place, 22 degrees outside, looking at a white world out there! Don't get too excited, it's not even an inch yet, but it's gotta start somewhere! I guess it does mean we got to get our snowcam ready pretty soon here....... Winter's coming!!!! :D
Corine.

S

sledordie

Dec 13, 2008
Glad to hear it. Was in the horns for the first time in feb hoping to make another trip there.

jsledder

Lifetime Membership
Jul 9, 2001
SD
www.outdoorsupplyonline.com
Sitting here in front of the fire place, 22 degrees outside, looking at a white world out there! Don't get too excited, it's not even an inch yet, but it's gotta start somewhere! I guess it does mean we got to get our snowcam ready pretty soon here....... Winter's coming!!!! :D
Corine.

You DO realize how lucky your are.... Right?????

:beer;

M

M6johnny

Dec 4, 2007
Brookings SD
Corine.

Thats awesome news Corine. I can't wait to get the guys out there again this winter. This year we will definately drink one shot out of every bottle.:D

Premium Features