• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Considering a Silber Turbo: Need input please.

D

d-rail76

Dec 27, 2013
Red Deer, Alberta
Hey guys pretty new to the forum was a doo guy for a while but since he new axys came out decided to give it a try. I'm considering putting a silber turbo on my new pro ive read quite a few mixed reviews on them. I know they are definetly the most cost effective turbo kit out there right now and I know you get what you pay for but don't really feel like dumping 8gs on a kit. For all you that have had them have they been good or bad for you?

C

cycles sleds

Aug 1, 2011
silber turbo

give us a call we run and sell the silber kits we will anser all your qwestions 1435 563 6280 cycles and sleds

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Hey guys pretty new to the forum was a doo guy for a while but since he new axys came out decided to give it a try. I'm considering putting a silber turbo on my new pro ive read quite a few mixed reviews on them. I know they are definetly the most cost effective turbo kit out there right now and I know you get what you pay for but don't really feel like dumping 8gs on a kit. For all you that have had them have they been good or bad for you?

What part of the country are you located? I can usually provide references close to you who ride the same areas. If you need anything please feel free to send me a PM and I will shoot my cell number to you. I have been on SW along time and have a great track record for top notch support.

D

d-rail76

Dec 27, 2013
Red Deer, Alberta
What part of the country are you located? I can usually provide references close to you who ride the same areas. If you need anything please feel free to send me a PM and I will shoot my cell number to you. I have been on SW along time and have a great track record for top notch support.

I'm in Red Deer, Alberta generally ride revy or golden any place in the area. I ride in sk a few times a year also so just wanna run low boost nothing to crazy that I can ride at a few different elevations.

D

doobie

Oct 13, 2008
Cochrane ab
we run reflash silber kits in the same areas as you. even in sk a few times a year. work fine anywhere. theres 4 of us with reflash kits and no complaints. i suggest dealing with corey, always picks up his phone and know his stuff.

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
we run reflash silber kits in the same areas as you. even in sk a few times a year. work fine anywhere. theres 4 of us with reflash kits and no complaints. i suggest dealing with corey, always picks up his phone and know his stuff.

I appreciate the kind words :) if you give me the opportunity I will treat you right!

Premium Features