• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What fuel controller?

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
yeah justin is kinda hit and miss he probably shouldn't do pr ha ha

corey is the better option
glad you figured out a tuner if you end up digging the turbo
next season you could check out the ecu flash upgrade
let us know how it goes

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC
That's odd considering silber offers just tuning on their website..... You would think they would want to sell and support whatever services they offer.

But my experience with boondocker has been great as well...... And I've never bought a new kit from them.

I have spent $7,000 on a brand new OVS kit and had mediocre support and bought a used twisted kit and had absolute horrible support. So as far as customer support goes boondocker is number one on my list. And they didn't actually see a dime of my money!!

Yeah Boondockers been pretty helpful so far, I wish I could get a new Silber kit or at least their ECU flash but its not an option right now, maybe next season if this season doesnt work out for some reason with my setup.

yeah justin is kinda hit and miss he probably shouldn't do pr ha ha

corey is the better option
glad you figured out a tuner if you end up digging the turbo
next season you could check out the ecu flash upgrade
let us know how it goes

An update will come as soon as the snow flies! Or next time I cant figure out whats going on with the install... Probably the more likely outcome haha

BigAir

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Montana
If you haven't bought your box yet give Michelle at Oregon Trail Sports a call. She sold me my BD box for a heck of a price. Might not work for you since you are in Canada.

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC
If you haven't bought your box yet give Michelle at Oregon Trail Sports a call. She sold me my BD box for a heck of a price. Might not work for you since you are in Canada.

I've bought from here before in the past for my cat she's awesome to work with! I might of acquired a 2013 silber box thanks to a snowest member so im going look into that before I go ahead and order a boony box

Premium Features