• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber turbo oil line

hontri

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Have a 14 Pro Silber turbo re flash and injector oil. Feeding turbo from top port on oil pump. With engine idling and oil line disconnected at turbo what kind of oil flow should i see. I am seeing very very little flow. i am getting oil but it is slow coming. Is this normal. I bled the oil pump. Bled lines also by idling engine and holding oil pump wide open manually. No air bubbles anywhere that i can see.

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Have a 14 Pro Silber turbo re flash and injector oil. Feeding turbo from top port on oil pump. With engine idling and oil line disconnected at turbo what kind of oil flow should i see. I am seeing very very little flow. i am getting oil but it is slow coming. Is this normal. I bled the oil pump. Bled lines also by idling engine and holding oil pump wide open manually. No air bubbles anywhere that i can see.

it is fairly slow going from the Polaris OEM pump. This is a Non oil tank turbo kit being fed from the Polaris oil pump right?

hontri

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
it is fairly slow going from the Polaris OEM pump. This is a Non oil tank turbo kit being fed from the Polaris oil pump right?

That is correct. At first i thought it was not pumping but after a bit it started drooling out reallllly slow. So this is normal? Thanks

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
can i add a question to this please:face-icon-small-hap

what kinda of tubbing is the oil feed line ?
can it be bought locally ?
thanks

hontri

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
My oil tube is clear plastic of some kind. About a 1/4" OD.

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
That is correct. At first i thought it was not pumping but after a bit it started drooling out reallllly slow. So this is normal? Thanks

Ya normal, even on the new electric Polaris pump it is slow. Does not tank much as it is deadheaded at the turbo.

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Any of your local parts stores should sell it. Nothing special-fuel/oil line, just keep it off anything hot. I think it is 1/4 as well but not positive.

doodah

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2008
Fremont Wisconsin
So this is an easy fix if I am running the oil tank and want to delete? What is all needed to delete the pump/tank setup?

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
$200 kit with instructions from silber

pretty easy
hardest part is removing the plate under the motor
gotta use heat to release the glue

Premium Features