• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

will a proclimb seat fit an M?

bhoth

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2010
South Jordan, UT
I am looking for a shorty seat for my 09 M8 and I can't find any used 10-11 Mountain seats around. But there are some proclimb takeoffs available.

Thanks

B

Brutus

Nov 14, 2008
Helena MT
I am looking for a shorty seat for my 09 M8 and I can't find any used 10-11 Mountain seats around. But there are some proclimb takeoffs available.

Thanks

No the PC seat won't bolt onto the m chasis. Used ones prob get snatched up in a blink based on the number of older m sleds out there. Prob better to just cough up the extra $100 for a new one and get it over with lol. That was a sweet mod for that chasis..... Worth every penny good luck

Bru

bhoth

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2010
South Jordan, UT
No the PC seat won't bolt onto the m chasis. Used ones prob get snatched up in a blink based on the number of older m sleds out there. Prob better to just cough up the extra $100 for a new one and get it over with lol. That was a sweet mod for that chasis..... Worth every penny good luck

Bru

That's what I am starting to realize Thanks!

W
Sep 8, 2015
How much weight does this save over the stock seat? I want to do the same thing to my old m but 250 seems like a lot to puke up for mostly cosmetic mod. Not really much more functional than a wrap when you think about o and not to mention that's like 10 to 15% of what the whole sled is worth.

Last edited:
B

Brutus

Nov 14, 2008
Helena MT
cosmetics were just a bonus as was the weight loss for me. Functionality was why i got one. Made transitioning from sitting to standing and hopping from side to side much easier. No more kicking the back half of the old m seat. The trunk space was awesome improvement as well.

Bru

Premium Features