• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

skiwiz what it iz

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
Fellas, have they started opening the road yet? Heading out this weekend to get the sleds and haul them home for the summer. Taking the kiddos up for a short ride on saturday.

Even if they have, there is plenty of snow and it is easy to get around the equipment and any road they may be opening up.

D
Nov 20, 2005
skiwiz......now that gives a whole new meaning to hanging out in the tree.....i thought u were the only one hanging out in the tree...........ahahahahahhah that is a good one thx for sharing ......makes me want to go sledding

skiwiz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
laramie wy
Conditions

Went to the range on sunday, still alot of snow. The road is open , but saw a few trailers /sleds up top. Makes me want to ride!:cool:

dansyl159

Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2008
SW Iowa
No whistle yet, since we're now card carrying Wyo property taxpayers not sure it's in the budget!

skiwiz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
laramie wy
Summer time at the snowies

Does any body need me to go up and retrieve any items left behind last seaon?:beer;

wyogeorge

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
Lets refrase. We found some of the goodies. A bear had them drug all over the place.

Premium Features