• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

? About getting wyo stickers for my sled

travydog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Tulare south dakota
I was wondering if you guys knew if you could get your trail stickers on line or just at the lodges and stuff. Usualy just get them at bear lodge when we get there but i was hopeing you could do it online so im all ready to ho when we get there. Thanks

travydog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Tulare south dakota
its 40 bucks online if you donate the 2 bucks which i think is worth it and 3 bucks for shipping i think it was. I just like to get them before instead of sitting at a gas station doing the paper work on 4 sleds. thanks for the info.

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
i like to get mine online. i can put them on in the warm, dry garage. i had an idaho sticker fall off a few years back because i got it in west yellowstone, instlalled it in the trailer, and i dont think it was warm enough.. i never did get checked, but i dont want to go through that fiasco.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
its 40 bucks online if you donate the 2 bucks which i think is worth it and 3 bucks for shipping i think it was. I just like to get them before instead of sitting at a gas station doing the paper work on 4 sleds. thanks for the info.
That's the way to go. :couch2:

TJ427

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2012
Bismarck, ND
We did the same in the Bighorns March last year. We got checked by a guy we knew from previous years and had recent MT and ID tags but our WY tags fell off. He didn't believe us so we got a ticket that we were able to 'cancel' when we sent a copy of our previously purchased tags. They won't look it up, it's simply assumed that you didn't buy it (even had 1 of 2 receipts available in pocket). Nedless pain...

i like to get mine online. i can put them on in the warm, dry garage. i had an idaho sticker fall off a few years back because i got it in west yellowstone, instlalled it in the trailer, and i dont think it was warm enough.. i never did get checked, but i dont want to go through that fiasco.

Premium Features