• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Exhaust cans?

N
Feb 16, 2009
tremonton, UTAH
What's everyone doin for exhaust cans? I have a 2015 viper mtx 162 se that I want a can on but haven't heard who is Makin a good can. Sled is stock. I have looked into the ggb and the mbrp. Lookin for a good tone and on the louder side

Last edited:

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
What's everyone doin for exhaust cans? I have a 2015 viper mtx 162 se that I want a can on but haven't heard who is Makin a good can. Sled is stock. I have looked into the ggb and the mbrp. Lookin for a good tone and on the louder side

If there is anything I can do, let me know. We have 2-sounds to choose from. Our Mountain Can or Trail Can.

Mountain Can:
This muffler is a super lightweight, straight through flow design with an aggressive exhaust note. System fits securely in the stock location using stock mounts and is guaranteed to provide performance levels as good as or better than stock.

Trail Can:
Lightweight muffler with a trail tuned muscle sound. Neighbour friendly and in most applications will meet SAE J2567 stationary test of 88 db, 4 meters away. System fits securely in the original location using stock mounts and is guaranteed to provide performance levels as good as or better than stock.

First pic is the Mountain Can and the second pic is the Trail Can.

1.jpg 2.jpg

UtahEdge

Premium Member
Sep 19, 2003
Syracuse, Utah
Just straight pipe it. Nothing better than a straight pipe on full boost absolutely screaming.
I also like EVO's cans if your looking for a more quiet sound.

Premium Features