• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Just got back from Jackson Hole Hillclimb

S
Apr 12, 2008
Wellsville, UT
-Rmkrider900 did you participate in the climb?

This is my first year missing it in eight years. My brothers climbed tho so I'm happy! They did alright for they're first time climbing Jackson. The atmosphere is amazing up there on this weekend! A lot of incredible climbers, and a lot of great people all around! The night life is pretty awesome as well! :beer;

M

MPS

-Rmkrider900 did you participate in the climb?

This is my first year missing it in eight years. My brothers climbed tho so I'm happy! They did alright for they're first time climbing Jackson. The atmosphere is amazing up there on this weekend! A lot of incredible climbers, and a lot of great people all around! The night life is pretty awesome as well! :beer;

oh ya the whole weekend is a party...right Slim and Jodi? ;) I am thinking about entering next year and getting my a$$ kicked! anyone want to let me borrow your sled? ;)

D
Dec 28, 2007
bush company AK
my only complaint is the cover at the mdcb?...20 is just outrageous

I hear ya!!!!

I would not pay that, we went across the street and then on to the Virginian

I think every waterin hole in jh was jammed from what I could see.

I heard they made 47 arrests for dwi alone on jus sat night the place was crawlin wid da five-0

Last edited:
R
Nov 26, 2007
Hamilton, MT
I did not compete a buddy of mine sponsers some polaris racers. I only got charged a $10 cover at the cowboy bar friday night but i heard it was going up as the night went on. The guys i was with said we had to go since i never have been there. I got to say the freestyle show was pretty cool to. It was one heck of a trip home sunday took us 9hrs to go 300 miles.

E
Nov 26, 2007
I.F.
my only complaint is the cover at the mdcb?...20 is just outrageous
My first trip to the climbs was about 18yrs. ago. We decided to go to the Virginian, they wanted $10 cover back then. I said screw it. But the bouncer said, "Hey, Kip Attaway is playing tonight!" I had no problem paying the cover & we laughed our azzes off!:D:D

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Elizabeth, CO/Bozeman, MT
The crowd was awesome. Here's a shot of the crowd at the bottom of the hill.
P1010488.jpg

It was also nice of Burandt to park his sled in the crowd on the side of the hill, that was fun to see. We got a pretty good up close look at an RTR.

C

ccoleman77

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 27, 2008
Casper WY
It was a great weekend for all unless you ask my liver! The highlight of my weekend was the freestyle. Those guys put on an awesome show!
IMG_5220.jpg

IMG_5221.jpg

IMG_5222.jpg

IMG_5223.jpg

IMG_5224.jpg

IMG_5225.jpg

IMG_5226.jpg

Premium Features