• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

help w/ vipec and injector testing

N

nate18

Jan 3, 2009
have a sled with 4 injector setup...polaris 2012 electronics....not a new setup, ran well last year...working on stuff with Bryce...have a trip coming up so logged into ecu to check things over...went to test the 4 injectors. injectors 1 and 2 tested fine nothing on 3 and 4. made sure chassis power relay was on and retested nothing...unplugged leads to injector 1 and 2 hooked them up to secondary injectors 3/4 and tested...they tested fine...so all 4 injectors are working but cant get anything to test on 3/4 right. could there be a setting in ecu that got changed??? was going to have Bryce remote in today but I think he is going to be stuck on the hill...looking to see if anyone has any suggestions until I can hook up with Bryce? Thanks

N

nate18

Jan 3, 2009
NVM......Bryce was able to log in....found some issues.....thanks Bryce for taking time out of you morning for me....top notch customer service

Premium Features