• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EXPO Goers

T
Dec 4, 2007
Hey guys,
I'm looking at snowchecking a D8. I'm over in Iraq right now, sssoooooo, I'm unable to make it to any expos.

I'm asking if anyone of you fine Americans (or Canadians, I dont discriminate), would be kind enough to post some good quality pics, so that I may choose my color. I'm am thinking silver, but polaris has ****ty pics, and i'd like something better before I place my order.

thanks

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Here's 2 in silver.

feb29024.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Don't pass up on the warranty, it has paid off huge for me.

T
Dec 4, 2007
breeze,

thats funny!! your right, i'm not a fan of that color.

I emailed my buddy back home about these issues. He says, people only write about the bad things going on. by the way his and his friends 09 D8's are running awsome. i made this post, and he emails again the following day. his friends sled went down!!

Trust me, i'm following whats going on here. I have set aside over 11,000 in a different account just for this sled. I'm seriously thinking of taking that money, and rolling it into a CD or something. cause honestly, non of the sleds out there are making me excited. Cats looking the best right now, but their base model is as much as a dragon. WTF! but it might be worth every penny if it lasts past 500mi. I dont like buying 1st year anything, just because of issues like these.

I wish i had kept my skidoo. oh, wait, i was on my 3rd engine at 1300 mi.

i may forgo riding next year, making 2 years straight missing out. maybe i should take up cake baking instead.

now I'm going to bed angry!!

Premium Features